Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signatures in Word
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use digital signatures in Word feature
Is your business ready to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collection turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the digital signatures in Word functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and changing configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It couldn't be easier to use the digital signatures in Word feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the move. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signatures in Word: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to use digital signatures in Word. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with documentation. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for you and your organization. If you want expert document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The solution provides many features for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Want to get the most out of digital signatures in Word?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming things of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and benefit from digital signatures in Word from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications taking place within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite programs. Implement your process into any third-party app and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Make group folders, add employees, and add files to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have digital signatures in Word, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with advanced signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How do I use the digital signatures in Word and handle paperwork digitally?To utilize the digital signatures in Word, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. Regardless of what service you select, ensure it’s established to match the rules and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the digital signatures in Word?To quickly get the digital signatures in Word, use a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the digital signatures in Word?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital signatures in Word?To learn more about the digital signatures in Word, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signatures in Word without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signatures in Word even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for digital signatures in Word
How to complete and sign forms online
Getting powerful digital signatures in Word features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signatures in Word functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the digital signatures in Word functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital signatures in Word functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signatures in Word feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the digital signatures in Word feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital signatures in Word functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signatures in Word features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to manage your paperwork using the digital signatures in Word feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the digital signatures in Word functionality but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signatures in Word capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you apply the digital signatures in Word and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the digital signatures in Word functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signatures in Word functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the digital signatures in Word functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request electronic signatures from other people. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You easily access the digital signatures in Word functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signatures in Word functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of using the digital signatures in Word functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!