Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Electronic Signature and Digital Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use electronic signature and digital signature feature
Is your organization ready to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Complete the following steps below to use the electronic signature and digital signature functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any simpler to use the electronic signature and digital signature feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even when on the move. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Electronic signature and digital signature: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to take advantage of electronic signature and digital signature. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with documentation. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The service offers many features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Would like to get the most from electronic signature and digital signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take advantage of electronic signature and digital signature from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes going on within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build team folders, invite employees, and add files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions available on the market that have electronic signature and digital signature, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with superior signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How can I use the electronic signature and digital signature and manage paperwork electronically?To utilize the electronic signature and digital signature, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. No matter which service you choose, make sure it’s established to match the rules and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the electronic signature and digital signature?To quickly receive the electronic signature and digital signature, try a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the electronic signature and digital signature?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the electronic signature and digital signature?For more information on the electronic signature and digital signature, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the electronic signature and digital signature without creatung an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use electronic signature and digital signature even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for electronic signature and digital signature
How to complete and sign documents online
Locating advanced electronic signature and digital signature capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an intuitive interface enables you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature and digital signature functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the electronic signature and digital signature functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the electronic signature and digital signature functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the electronic signature and digital signature feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the electronic signature and digital signature feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the electronic signature and digital signature functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature and digital signature features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to manage your documents utilizing the electronic signature and digital signature feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the electronic signature and digital signature capabilities but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature and digital signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you utilize the electronic signature and digital signature and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the electronic signature and digital signature functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature and digital signature functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the electronic signature and digital signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You easily access the electronic signature and digital signature functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature and digital signature functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of utilizing the electronic signature and digital signature functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!