Explore Popular eSignature Features: Electronic Signature Provider
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use electronic signature provider feature
Is your company ready to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the intuitive interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the electronic signature provider functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't get any simpler to use the electronic signature provider feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even when on the run. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Electronic signature provider: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to take advantage of electronic signature provider. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Getting a complex eSignature solution is vital for you and your company. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service provides lots of functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the most from electronic signature provider?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and benefit from electronic signature provider from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of changes taking place in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Make group folders, invite employees, and add more files to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives on the market that have electronic signature provider, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with sophisticated signing assistance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How do I use the electronic signature provider and handle paperwork online?To make use of the electronic signature provider, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the features your organization needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what software you select, make sure it’s set up to match the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the electronic signature provider?To quickly receive the electronic signature provider, use a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the electronic signature provider?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the electronic signature provider?To understand more about the electronic signature provider, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the electronic signature provider without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use electronic signature provider even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for electronic signature provider
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Locating advanced electronic signature provider capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature provider functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the electronic signature provider functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the electronic signature provider functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature provider feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the electronic signature provider feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the electronic signature provider capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature provider features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your paperwork using the electronic signature provider feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the electronic signature provider capabilities but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature provider capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add more areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you apply the electronic signature provider and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the electronic signature provider functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature provider functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the electronic signature provider functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the electronic signature provider functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature provider functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of utilizing the electronic signature provider functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!