Get Started with eSignature: Electronic Signature Solution
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use electronic signature solution feature
Is your business ready to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature gathering become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Take the following steps listed below to use the electronic signature solution functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any simpler to use the electronic signature solution feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the run. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Electronic signature solution: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to utilize electronic signature solution. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documentation. Getting a complex eSignature solution is important for your business. If you want expert document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The solution delivers lots of functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the most from electronic signature solution?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into things of the past. You can now create, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take advantage of electronic signature solution from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Know about modifications taking place in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create team folders, invite workers, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have electronic signature solution, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with superior signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the electronic signature solution and manage paperwork online?To make use of the electronic signature solution, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that includes the features your business needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. No matter which software you choose, ensure it’s set up to match the polices and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to use the electronic signature solution?To quickly get the electronic signature solution, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the electronic signature solution?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the electronic signature solution?For additional details on the electronic signature solution, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the electronic signature solution without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use electronic signature solution even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for electronic signature solution
How to fill out and sign documents online
Finding powerful electronic signature solution capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature solution feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the electronic signature solution feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the electronic signature solution feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature solution feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the electronic signature solution feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the electronic signature solution capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature solution capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that allows you to manage your paperwork utilizing the electronic signature solution feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go using the electronic signature solution functionality but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature solution capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you apply the electronic signature solution and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the electronic signature solution feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature solution feature:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the electronic signature solution functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You easily access the electronic signature solution features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick setup process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature solution functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of using the electronic signature solution functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!