Get Started with eSignature: Electronic Signature Validity
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use electronic signature validity feature
Is your organization ready to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Follow the steps below to use the electronic signature validity functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It couldn't be easier to use the electronic signature validity feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the go. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and expensive papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Electronic signature validity: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to take advantage of electronic signature validity. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The solution provides dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Would like to get the best from electronic signature validity?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and make the most of electronic signature validity from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Know about modifications occurring in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred apps. Implement your process into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Create group folders, invite employees, and add records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions available on the market that have electronic signature validity, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with advanced signing assistance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How do I utilize the electronic signature validity and handle documents digitally?To use the electronic signature validity, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which service you select, make sure it’s established to match the rules and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the electronic signature validity?To quickly get the electronic signature validity, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the electronic signature validity?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I find out more about the electronic signature validity?To learn more about the electronic signature validity, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the electronic signature validity without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use electronic signature validity even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for electronic signature validity
How to complete and sign documents online
Finding powerful electronic signature validity capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature validity functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the electronic signature validity functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the electronic signature validity feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the electronic signature validity feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the electronic signature validity feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the electronic signature validity capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature validity features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to handle your documents using the electronic signature validity feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the electronic signature validity capabilities but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature validity capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert additional fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you use the electronic signature validity and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the electronic signature validity functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature validity functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the electronic signature validity functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the electronic signature validity functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature validity functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of utilizing the electronic signature validity functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!