Unlock the Power of eSignature: Email Signature Software for Free
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use email signature software for free feature
Is your organization ready to reduce inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature gathering turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Complete the following steps below to use the email signature software for free functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't be simpler to use the email signature software for free feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the run. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Email signature software for free: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to utilize email signature software for free. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your company. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The service delivers many features for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Want to get the most from email signature software for free?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and make the most of email signature software for free from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications occurring within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred programs. Implement your process into any third-party application and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, add employees, and include records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have email signature software for free, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with innovative signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How do I use the email signature software for free and manage paperwork online?To make use of the email signature software for free, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which service you select, make sure it’s set up to match the regulations and requirements necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to use the email signature software for free?To quickly get the email signature software for free, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the email signature software for free?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the email signature software for free?For more information on the email signature software for free, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the email signature software for free without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use email signature software for free even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for email signature software for free
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Getting powerful email signature software for free capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the email signature software for free feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and using the email signature software for free feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the email signature software for free feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the email signature software for free feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the email signature software for free feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the email signature software for free capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the email signature software for free features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your paperwork utilizing the email signature software for free feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the email signature software for free capabilities but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the email signature software for free features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add extra fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you apply the email signature software for free and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the email signature software for free feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the email signature software for free feature:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the email signature software for free feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request electronic signatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the email signature software for free features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the email signature software for free functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of utilizing the email signature software for free functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!