Try Seamless eSignatures: eSign on Word
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use eSign on Word feature
Is your business ready to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature gathering become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the eSign on Word functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't be easier to use the eSign on Word feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even when on the run. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESign on Word: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management efficiently, you need to take advantage of eSign on Word. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documents. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want professional document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The solution offers dozens of functions to create eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the most from eSign on Word?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and make the most of eSign on Word from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of modifications going on in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred applications. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Create team folders, add workers, and include records to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have eSign on Word, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with advanced signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the eSign on Word and handle documents online?To utilize the eSign on Word, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the things your business needs to achieve its targets. No matter which service you choose, ensure it’s set up to match the polices and requirements necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the eSign on Word?To quickly get the eSign on Word, use a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the eSign on Word?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the eSign on Word?For additional details on the eSign on Word, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSign on Word without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSign on Word even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for eSign on Word
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Getting powerful eSign on Word features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an easy-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign on Word functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the eSign on Word functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the eSign on Word functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign on Word feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the eSign on Word feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the eSign on Word capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign on Word capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that allows you to handle your documents utilizing the eSign on Word feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go by means of the eSign on Word capabilities but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign on Word features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add more areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you use the eSign on Word and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the eSign on Word feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign on Word feature:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the eSign on Word functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You rapidly access the eSign on Word functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign on Word functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of using the eSign on Word functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!