Start Your eSignature Journey: eSignature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use eSignature feature
Is your company willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and step-by-step guides.
Take the following steps listed below to use the eSignature functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and changing settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't get any easier to use the eSignature feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even when on the move. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESignature: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to utilize eSignature. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documentation. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service provides many functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Want to get the best from eSignature?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and take full advantage of eSignature from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes taking place in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Build team folders, invite workers, and add files to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with advanced signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How do I use the eSignature and handle paperwork online?To use the eSignature, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the things your business needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. Regardless of what service you choose, make sure it’s set up to match the regulations and requirements necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the eSignature?To rapidly get the eSignature, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the eSignature?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the eSignature?For additional details on the eSignature, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSignature without creatung an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSignature even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for eSignature
How to fill out and sign forms online
Finding advanced eSignature capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the eSignature feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the eSignature feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the eSignature feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the eSignature feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the eSignature features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to handle your paperwork utilizing the eSignature feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go utilizing the eSignature capabilities but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you utilize the eSignature and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the eSignature feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the eSignature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the eSignature features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of using the eSignature functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!