Streamline Your Contract Lifecycle: Free Digital Contract Signing
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use free digital contract signing feature
Is your business willing to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature gathering turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps below to use the free digital contract signing functionality in minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and changing configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't be easier to use the free digital contract signing feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even when on the run. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Free digital contract signing: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to take advantage of free digital contract signing. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The service provides lots of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Would like to get the most from free digital contract signing?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and benefit from free digital contract signing from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Know about changes occurring in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred programs. Implement your process into any third-party app and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, add employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have free digital contract signing, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with innovative signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How can I use the free digital contract signing and handle documents online?To utilize the free digital contract signing, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the features your organization needs to achieve its goals. Regardless of what software you select, make sure it’s set up to match the polices and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the free digital contract signing?To rapidly receive the free digital contract signing, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the free digital contract signing?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the free digital contract signing?To understand more about the free digital contract signing, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the free digital contract signing without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use free digital contract signing even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for free digital contract signing
How to complete and sign forms online
Getting powerful free digital contract signing capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free digital contract signing feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the free digital contract signing feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the free digital contract signing functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the free digital contract signing feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the free digital contract signing feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the free digital contract signing capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free digital contract signing capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to handle your paperwork using the free digital contract signing feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go utilizing the free digital contract signing capabilities but don’t want to install extra software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free digital contract signing features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you utilize the free digital contract signing and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the free digital contract signing feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free digital contract signing feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the free digital contract signing functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other people. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You easily access the free digital contract signing features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign forms from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free digital contract signing functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of using the free digital contract signing functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!