Unlock the Power of eSignature: Free Document Software
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use free document software feature
Is your business ready to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
Take the following steps listed below to use the free document software functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't be easier to use the free document software feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the run. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Free document software: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to take advantage of free document software. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with paperwork. Getting a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The service provides dozens of features to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of free document software?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting things of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and make the most of free document software from any place.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of modifications going on within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved apps. Embed your process into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create team folders, invite workers, and include files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have free document software, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with sophisticated signing assistance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How do I use the free document software and handle documents online?To make use of the free document software, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the things your company needs to achieve its targets. No matter which service you select, ensure it’s established to meet the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the free document software?To rapidly get the free document software, try a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the free document software?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the free document software?To learn more about the free document software, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the free document software without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use free document software even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for free document software
How to complete and sign documents online
Getting powerful free document software features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free document software feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the free document software feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the free document software feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the free document software feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the free document software feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the free document software features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free document software features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to deal with your paperwork utilizing the free document software feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the free document software capabilities but don’t want to install additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free document software capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more areas for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you apply the free document software and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the free document software functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free document software functionality:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the free document software feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the free document software features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free document software functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of using the free document software functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!