Unlock the Power of eSignature: Free eSign App
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use free eSign app feature
Is your company ready to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature gathering turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step guides.
Take the following steps below to use the free eSign app functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't get any simpler to use the free eSign app feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even while on the go. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Free eSign app: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to use free eSign app. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with paperwork. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for your organization. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The solution provides dozens of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the most from free eSign app?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and benefit from free eSign app from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications occurring within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Make team folders, invite employees, and include files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have free eSign app, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with sophisticated signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I use the free eSign app and manage documents electronically?To make use of the free eSign app, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that includes the things your company needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which software you choose, make sure it’s set up to meet the rules and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the free eSign app?To quickly get the free eSign app, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the free eSign app?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the free eSign app?For more information on the free eSign app, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the free eSign app without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use free eSign app even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for free eSign app
How to complete and sign documents online
Finding advanced free eSign app features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free eSign app feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the free eSign app feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the free eSign app feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the free eSign app feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the free eSign app feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the free eSign app functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free eSign app capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to handle your documents utilizing the free eSign app feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the free eSign app functionality but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free eSign app capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add more areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you apply the free eSign app and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the free eSign app functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free eSign app functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the free eSign app feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the free eSign app functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free eSign app feature:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the free eSign app feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!