Try Seamless eSignatures: How to Add a Signature to Word Document on a Mac
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to substitute your handwritten autograph and improve almost any paper-driven, manual workflows. Signing documents electronically helps save time, cuts expenses, and gives you the flexibility to approve agreements and business forms from anyplace and anytime, on any system. Continue reading to discover how you can start improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to learn how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and changing settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any easier to find out how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your account, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and keep track of every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to figure out how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Getting a complex eSignature solution is important for your organization. If you want expert document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The platform delivers dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Find out how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming things of the past. You can now create, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app, get to know how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications going on in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build team folders, add workers, and add files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your organization with innovative signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest way to discover how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and a subscription. Sign up and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file simple.
Where can I read more about how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Upload a document and apply your newly obtained expertise. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac. airSlate SignNow helps users manage this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. In accordance with the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be declined by the court because of an eSignature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan starts at $8 per month if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send out them for signing. Additionally, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to add a signature to Word document on a Mac versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file online
Are you eager to find out how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac? You can spend a substantial amount of time finding the required information online or select a more handy option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly sign documents and request signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your resources and figuring out how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac, go through these detailed instructions :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Select and upload your document in any file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you would like to do after that with an completed document.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are executed on time and properly managed. Instead of learning how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to sign your paperwork from the convenience of your go-to browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into an effective assistant for executing papers quickly.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without having to search for extra information on how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac:
- Find and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the required changes.
- Save to the cloud or send the signed form through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of resources is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted paperwork (or safely import your own), create online fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. Say goodbye to cumbersome research on how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac. Certify paperwork electronically at any time, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you are curious about how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac easily, consider signing from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can certify the received document directly from your favorite email service without the need of toggling between various third-party vendors or downloading document modifying software.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify forms in Gmail without having to search for extra information on how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the required fields to fill out the file.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual signature by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Executing documents in Gmail is only one of the multiple ways to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow provides. Regardless of the device or platform you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to enable you to rapidly and safely configure complex eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other useful features. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for information on how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac when out and about? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the paperwork signed quickly without having printing and scanning, and mailing files back and forth. No matter where your professional tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app installation is necessary.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without the need to look for extra details on how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your eAutograph.
- Start completing the form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the needed tools to sign, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and eco-friendly ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a form on an iPhone
Certify a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed tools at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac on the move with minimal input, you can use an all-in-one eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you easily eSign and fill out paperwork electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a form on your iPhone without having to search for additional information on how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac:
- Go to App Store and download the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature application. It comes with built-in form modifying, essential eSignature features, and a broad spectrum of useful features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to find out how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your phone on a regular basis and require pro-level tools, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature within minutes without switching to unreliable third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify a form on any Android device without the need to look for additional information on how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac:
- Go to Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Add a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Look over the executed form and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to add a signature to Word document on a Mac on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the executed form will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application allows anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the needed compliance standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and learn how to make best use of it!