Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: How to Electronically Sign an Excel Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to electronically sign an Excel document
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten autograph and enhance almost any paper-driven, manual processes. Signing documents electronically helps save time, decreases expenses, and provides you the versatility to approve contracts and business forms from anyplace and anytime, on any system. Continue reading to learn about the best way to start improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Complete the following steps below to understand how to electronically sign an Excel document:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't be simpler to find out how to electronically sign an Excel document than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your profile, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to electronically sign an Excel document with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to figure out how to electronically sign an Excel document. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documents. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The solution offers lots of functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Find out how to electronically sign an Excel document like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, get to know how to electronically sign an Excel document and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications going on in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved programs. Implement your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Build team folders, add workers, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to electronically sign an Excel document with airSlate SignNow is smooth, safe ans affordable . Digitally transform your business with superior signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the simplest way to discover how to electronically sign an Excel document?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and an account. Register and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file easy.
Where can I discover more about how to electronically sign an Excel document?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a document and implement your newly acquired knowledge. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to electronically sign an Excel document to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to electronically sign an Excel document. airSlate SignNow helps users manage this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. Based on the UETA and ESIGN polices, no document can be rejected by the court due to an eSignature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 per month if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and deliver them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to electronically sign an Excel document vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file online
Would you like to discover how to electronically sign an Excel document? There’s a chance you can waste hours researching the needed information online or select a more handy option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly execute paperwork and collect signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your resources and figuring out how to electronically sign an Excel document, follow these step-by-step instructions :
- Sign into your account or set up one.
- Select and add your file in preferred file format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you would like to do next with an completed document.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are completed on time and properly handled. Instead of discovering how to electronically sign an Excel document, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are plenty of guides on how to electronically sign an Excel document. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the convenience of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying papers in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify files in Google Chrome without having to search for extra details on how to electronically sign an Excel document:
- Locate and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the needed adjustments.
- Download or send the executed document through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of features is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted papers (or securely add your own), set up interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. End tedious research on how to electronically sign an Excel document. Certify documents electronically at any time, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to electronically sign an Excel document easily, think about certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's straightforward, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can complete the emailed attachments right from your preferred email service without the need of toggling between various third-party services or installing document editing application.
Here is the best way to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail without the need to search for extra resources on how to electronically sign an Excel document:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the required fields to fill out the papers.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Signing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. Regardless of the gadget or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you rapidly and securely configure complex eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other useful capabilities. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for resources on how to electronically sign an Excel document on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to electronically sign an Excel document when out and about? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the paperwork approved within minutes without printing and scanning, and mailing documents back and forth. No matter where your working responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app installation is necessary.
Here is the best way to complete and eSign documents in a mobile browser without the need to search for additional information on how to electronically sign an Excel document:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your eAutograph.
- Start completing the form using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done working with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the required tools to sign, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without figuring out how to electronically sign an Excel document. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Executing a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right solutions at your fingertips. Rather than scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to electronically sign an Excel document on the move with minimal effort, you can use a universal eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you quickly eSign and complete forms electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and certify a form on your iPhone without having to look for additional information on how to electronically sign an Excel document:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It comes with built-in form modifying, important eSignature tools, and a wide spectrum of important capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to electronically sign an Excel document” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form utilizing an Android-run gadget
Would you like to find out how to electronically sign an Excel document on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your tablet on a regular basis and need professional tools, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph within minutes without turning to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify a document on any Android device without having to look for extra details on how to electronically sign an Excel document:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow app.
- Add a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Look over the certified document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to electronically sign an Excel document on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the completed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution allows anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the required compliance frameworks and polices. Try airSlate SignNow today and discover how to take full advantage of it!