Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Get a Digital Signature Certificate
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to get a digital signature certificate
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten signature and enhance virtually any paper-driven, manual tasks. Signing documents electronically helps save time, cuts expenses, and provides you the flexibility to approve agreements and official forms from anywhere and at any time, on any device. Continue reading to learn about how you can start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to find out how to get a digital signature certificate:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and altering configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't be simpler to learn how to get a digital signature certificate than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your profile, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and track every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to get a digital signature certificate with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management efficiently, you need to figure out how to get a digital signature certificate. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is important for your business. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The solution offers dozens of features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Find out how to get a digital signature certificate like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app, learn how to get a digital signature certificate and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Know about changes taking place in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite programs. Implement your process into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Make team folders, invite workers, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to get a digital signature certificate with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your business with advanced signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the simplest way to learn how to get a digital signature certificate?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF easy.
Where can I discover more about how to get a digital signature certificate?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a document and use your newly acquired knowledge. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to get a digital signature certificate to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to get a digital signature certificate. airSlate SignNow assists users cope with this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. Based on the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be rejected by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 per month if billed annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send out them for signing. Additionally, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, generate templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to get a digital signature certificate versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file online
Would you like to learn how to get a digital signature certificate? You can waste hours researching the required information online or choose a more useful option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately execute documents and collect signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your time and learning how to get a digital signature certificate, go through these detailed instructions :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Select and add your file in any file format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and create your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and pick what you would like to do next with an executed document.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are executed promptly and properly handled. Rather than learning how to get a digital signature certificate, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are numerous resources on how to get a digital signature certificate. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your documents from the convenience of your go-to browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying papers quickly.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without the need to look for additional details on how to get a digital signature certificate:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the needed adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send the executed document through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of features is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded paperwork (or securely import your own), create interactive fillable forms, set up document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Say goodbye to tedious research on how to get a digital signature certificate. Sign documents online anytime, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to get a digital signature certificate quickly, think about certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's easy, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the received attachments right from your preferred email platform without toggling between different third-party options or installing document editing application.
Here is how you can fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail without the need to look for extra information on how to get a digital signature certificate:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Select the required fields to fill out the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic signature by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Signing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the multiple ways to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. Regardless of the device or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to quickly and safely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important features. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for information on how to get a digital signature certificate on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to get a digital signature certificate when out and about? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the paperwork signed within minutes without the need of printing and scanning, and sharing documents back and forth. No matter where your professional responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application download is needed.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without having to look for extra details on how to get a digital signature certificate:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your signature.
- Start completing the document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the required features to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without figuring out how to get a digital signature certificate. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a form on an iPhone
Executing a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed solutions at hand. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to get a digital signature certificate on the fly with minimal input, you can use an all-in-one eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to easily eSign and fill out forms electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a form on your iPhone without having to search for extra details on how to get a digital signature certificate:
- Visit App Store and download the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical copy or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It comes with built-in form modifying, important eSignature tools, and a broad spectrum of valuable features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to get a digital signature certificate” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to learn how to get a digital signature certificate on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your tablet regularly and require advanced features, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding signature within minutes without switching to shady third-party tools.
Here is how you can complete and sign a document on any Android device without having to search for extra details on how to get a digital signature certificate:
- Go to Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Add a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for signature.
- Look over the executed document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to get a digital signature certificate on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the completed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the essential compliance frameworks and polices. Try airSlate SignNow today and learn how to take full advantage of it!