Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature Signing Software
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use digital signature signing software feature
Is your organization ready to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collecting become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the digital signature signing software functionality in minutes:
- Launch your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and changing configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't be easier to use the digital signature signing software feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even when on the go. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature signing software: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to take advantage of digital signature signing software. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documents. Getting a complex eSignature solution is important for your business. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The service provides many functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of digital signature signing software?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and benefit from digital signature signing software from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Know about changes taking place within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred applications. Implement your process into any third-party application and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Build group folders, add employees, and add more files to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have digital signature signing software, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with advanced signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the digital signature signing software and handle documents electronically?To use the digital signature signing software, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which software you choose, ensure it’s set up to match the rules and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the digital signature signing software?To quickly get the digital signature signing software, use a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the digital signature signing software?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital signature signing software?To learn more about the digital signature signing software, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature signing software without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature signing software even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for digital signature signing software
How to complete and sign documents online
Locating advanced digital signature signing software features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface enables you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature signing software functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the digital signature signing software functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital signature signing software feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the digital signature signing software feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the digital signature signing software feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the digital signature signing software features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature signing software capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to handle your paperwork using the digital signature signing software feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the digital signature signing software capabilities but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature signing software features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert additional areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you use the digital signature signing software and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the digital signature signing software functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature signing software functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the digital signature signing software functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the digital signature signing software functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign forms from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature signing software functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the digital signature signing software functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!