Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Insert a Digital Signature in Excel
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to insert a digital signature in Excel
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to substitute your handwritten autograph and streamline virtually any paper-driven, manual processes. Signing documents in electronic format helps save time, reduces costs, and gives you the power to sign agreements and business forms from anyplace and anytime, on any system. Continue reading to learn about how you can start improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to discover how to insert a digital signature in Excel:
- Open your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and altering settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't be easier to learn how to insert a digital signature in Excel than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your profile, modify and sign templates, ask for signatures, and keep track of every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to insert a digital signature in Excel with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to know how to insert a digital signature in Excel. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documentation. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your business. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service offers many functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Find out how to insert a digital signature in Excel like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, learn how to insert a digital signature in Excel and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes going on within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Build team folders, invite workers, and include files to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to insert a digital signature in Excel with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Digitally transform your business with superior signing guidance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the easiest method to discover how to insert a digital signature in Excel?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and a subscription. Sign up and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF simple.
Where can I learn more about how to insert a digital signature in Excel?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a document and use your newly obtained expertise. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to insert a digital signature in Excel to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen management, so to do business online, you need to learn how to insert a digital signature in Excel. airSlate SignNow assists users cope with this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. According to the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be rejected by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription begins at $8 monthly if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and deliver them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, generate templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to insert a digital signature in Excel vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a document electronically
Are you eager to find out how to insert a digital signature in Excel? There’s a chance you can waste hours finding the required information online or select a more convenient solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately execute paperwork and request signatures.
To sign a document without wasting your resources and figuring out how to insert a digital signature in Excel, follow these detailed guidelines :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Choose and add your document in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you would like to do after that with an completed copy.
Get more power over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your paperwork are completed promptly and rightfully handled. Instead of learning how to insert a digital signature in Excel, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of guides on how to insert a digital signature in Excel. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to sign your paperwork from the convenience of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into an effective assistant for executing papers quickly.
Here's how you can certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to look for extra details on how to insert a digital signature in Excel:
- Find and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to apply the needed changes.
- Save to the cloud or send out the signed form through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of resources is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded papers (or safely add your own), create interactive fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. Say goodbye to tedious research on how to insert a digital signature in Excel. Sign paperwork online at any time, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you are curious about how to insert a digital signature in Excel quickly, think about certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can complete the received attachments right from your favorite email platform without the need of toggling between various third-party services or installing document modifying application.
Here is how you can fill out and certify documents in Gmail without the need to look for extra information on how to insert a digital signature in Excel:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Select the needed fields to fill out the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Signing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple ways to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow provides. No matter the device or platform you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to easily and safely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other useful capabilities. Now that you've learned how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for information on how to insert a digital signature in Excel on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to insert a digital signature in Excel on the run? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the paperwork approved within minutes without having printing and scanning, and sending documents back and forth. No matter where your professional responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No application download is needed.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign documents in a mobile browser without having to look for additional details on how to insert a digital signature in Excel:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your eAutograph.
- Start filling in document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done dealing with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being continuously out and about. You'll get all the needed features to sign, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to insert a digital signature in Excel. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and eco-friendly ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a form on an iPhone
Executing a document is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed solutions at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to insert a digital signature in Excel on the move with minimal input, you can use a universal eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you easily eSign and fill out forms electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a document on your iPhone without the need to search for extra information on how to insert a digital signature in Excel:
- Go to App Store and download the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or add a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature application. It comes with built-in document editing, important eSignature features, and a wide array of important features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to insert a digital signature in Excel” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-operated device
Would you like to find out how to insert a digital signature in Excel on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your phone on a regular basis and require advanced capabilities, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature in seconds without turning to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify a document on any Android device without having to look for additional details on how to insert a digital signature in Excel:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Review the executed document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to insert a digital signature in Excel on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the executed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the essential data protection and eCommerce frameworks and polices. Try airSlate SignNow now and discover how to take full advantage of it!