Find All You Need to Know: How to Make a Signature in PDF
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to make a signature in PDF
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to substitute your handwritten autograph and streamline almost any paper-driven, manual processes. Signing forms electronically helps save time, reduces expenses, and gives you the versatility to sign contracts and business forms from anywhere and at any time, on any device. Continue reading to learn about the best way to start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to understand how to make a signature in PDF:
- Open your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and altering configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It couldn't be easier to learn how to make a signature in PDF than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your profile, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and keep track of every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to make a signature in PDF with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to know how to make a signature in PDF. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documents. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The platform offers many functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Find out how to make a signature in PDF like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app, learn how to make a signature in PDF and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Know about changes going on within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Implement your process into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Create team folders, invite employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to make a signature in PDF with airSlate SignNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with superior signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the easiest method to learn how to make a signature in PDF?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF effortless.
Where can I find out more about how to make a signature in PDF?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a PDF and apply your newly acquired knowledge. For more information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to make a signature in PDF to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to make a signature in PDF. airSlate SignNow helps users cope with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. According to the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be declined by the court due to an eSignature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 monthly if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and deliver them for signing. Additionally, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to make a signature in PDF versus with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a document electronically
Would you like to discover how to make a signature in PDF? There’s a chance you can waste a substantial amount of time researching the needed guides online or select a more useful option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly sign documents and request signatures.
To sign a document without wasting your time and figuring out how to make a signature in PDF, go through these step-by-step instructions :
- Log into your account or set up one.
- Select and add your document in any file format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you would like to do next with an executed document.
Get more power over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are completed promptly and rightfully managed. Instead of discovering how to make a signature in PDF, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to complete and sign a document in Google
There are plenty of guides on how to make a signature in PDF. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to sign your paperwork from the ease of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing papers in minutes.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without the need to search for additional details on how to make a signature in PDF:
- Locate and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the required adjustments.
- Download or send the executed document via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of resources is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded papers (or securely import your own), create online fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. Put an end tedious research on how to make a signature in PDF. Sign paperwork electronically anytime, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you wonder how to make a signature in PDF quickly, think about certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's straightforward, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can complete the emailed attachments right from your favorite email service without the need of toggling between different third-party services or downloading document modifying application.
Here is how you can complete and certify forms in Gmail without having to look for additional resources on how to make a signature in PDF:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the necessary fields to complete the papers.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual signature by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Signing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. Regardless of the device or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to let you quickly and securely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other useful capabilities. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for resources on how to make a signature in PDF on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to make a signature in PDF when out and about? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the forms signed in minutes without the need of printing and scanning, and sharing files back and forth. Regardless of where your working tasks may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application download is required.
Here is the best way to complete and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without having to look for additional details on how to make a signature in PDF:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to put your eAutograph.
- Start filling in form using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the needed features to execute documents, collect signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to make a signature in PDF. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a form on an iPhone
Certify a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right tools at hand. Rather than scrolling for hours and finding out how to make a signature in PDF on the fly with minimal input, you can use a universal eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you quickly eSign and complete paperwork online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and sign a document on your iPhone without having to look for extra information on how to make a signature in PDF:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature solution. It includes built-in document editing, essential eSignature features, and a broad spectrum of important capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to make a signature in PDF” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-run gadget
Would you like to learn how to make a signature in PDF on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your tablet on a regular basis and need professional features, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph within minutes without turning to shady third-party tools.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on any Android device without having to search for extra information on how to make a signature in PDF:
- Visit Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Add a form or take a picture of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Look over the executed form and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to make a signature in PDF on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the completed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the needed compliance standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and discover how to make best use of it!