Try Seamless eSignatures: How to Put a Signature on Word
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to put a signature on Word
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten signature and improve almost any paper-driven, manual workflows. Signing documents in electronic format helps save time, decreases expenses, and provides you the power to approve deals and official forms from anywhere and at any time, on any device. Read on to discover tips on how to begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps listed below to discover how to put a signature on Word:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any easier to learn how to put a signature on Word than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your profile, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to put a signature on Word with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to figure out how to put a signature on Word. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documents. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for you and your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The solution offers lots of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Find out how to put a signature on Word like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into things of the past. Now you can generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, get to know how to put a signature on Word and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Know about modifications occurring within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Implement your process into any third-party application and run recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create group folders, add employees, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to put a signature on Word with airSlate SignNow is smooth, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your company with innovative signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest method to learn how to put a signature on Word?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and an account. Create your account and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF effortless.
Where can I learn more about how to put a signature on Word?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a PDF and use your newly obtained expertise. For additional information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to put a signature on Word to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to do business online, you need to learn how to put a signature on Word. airSlate SignNow helps users cope with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. According to the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be rejected by the court due to an eSignature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 monthly if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to put a signature on Word versus with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a document online
Are you eager to discover how to put a signature on Word? There’s a chance you can spend hours finding the required guides online or go with a more useful solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly execute documents and request signatures.
To add a signature to a file without wasting your time and learning how to put a signature on Word, follow these step-by-step instructions :
- Log into your account or create one.
- Select and upload your file in preferred format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you would like to do after that with an completed copy.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are executed on time and properly handled. Instead of learning how to put a signature on Word, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to put a signature on Word. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your paperwork from the comfort of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying papers in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to search for additional information on how to put a signature on Word:
- Find and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to apply the needed changes.
- Download or send out the signed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of features is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded documents (or safely import your own), set up interactive fillable forms, set up document templates to use repeatedly, etc. End tiresome research on how to put a signature on Word. Certify paperwork electronically anytime, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you are curious about how to put a signature on Word swiftly, consider certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's straightforward, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can complete the emailed document directly from your favorite email platform without toggling between multiple third-party solutions or downloading document modifying application.
Here is how you can fill out and certify paperwork in Gmail without having to search for additional resources on how to put a signature on Word:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Select the necessary fields to fill out the papers.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual signature by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Signing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the numerous methods to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. No matter the gadget or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to swiftly and securely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've discovered how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for resources on how to put a signature on Word on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to put a signature on Word when out and about? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork approved in minutes without having printing and scanning, and mailing documents back and forth. Regardless of where your professional tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application download is needed.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without having to search for extra details on how to put a signature on Word:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your eAutograph.
- Start completing the document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done dealing with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being continuously out and about. You'll get all the required features to sign, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to put a signature on Word. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Executing a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the needed tools at hand. Rather than scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to put a signature on Word on the go with minimal input, you can use an all-in-one eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to easily eSign and complete forms electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without having to search for extra details on how to put a signature on Word:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature solution. It comes with built-in form modifying, important eSignature features, and a wide range of valuable capabilities, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to put a signature on Word” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to learn how to put a signature on Word on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your tablet frequently and require advanced features, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature within minutes without turning to unreliable third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to complete and sign a document on any Android device without the need to look for extra information on how to put a signature on Word:
- Visit Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow app.
- Add a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for signature.
- Review the certified document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to put a signature on Word on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the executed form will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the needed compliance standards and polices. Try airSlate SignNow today and learn how to make best use of it!