Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Put Digital Signature in Word
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to put digital signature in Word
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to substitute your handwritten autograph and enhance almost any paper-based, manual procedures. Signing documents in electronic format helps save time, reduces expenses, and gives you the power to sign deals and business forms from anywhere and at any time, on any device. Continue reading to learn about the best way to start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Follow the steps below to discover how to put digital signature in Word:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't be simpler to learn how to put digital signature in Word than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your profile, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to put digital signature in Word with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to know how to put digital signature in Word. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documents. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your company. If you want expert document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The platform delivers dozens of features to create eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Learn how to put digital signature in Word like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app, learn how to put digital signature in Word and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of changes going on within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite applications. Embed your process into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Build team folders, invite employees, and include files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to put digital signature in Word with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your company with innovative signing guidance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest way to learn how to put digital signature in Word?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and an account. Create your account and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file straightforward.
Where can I learn more about how to put digital signature in Word?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a PDF and use your newly obtained expertise. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to put digital signature in Word to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to put digital signature in Word. airSlate SignNow assists users manage this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. In accordance with the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be rejected by the court due to an eSignature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription begins at $8 monthly if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and send out them for signing. Additionally, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, generate form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to put digital signature in Word vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a a file electronically
Would you like to find out how to put digital signature in Word? There’s a chance you can waste a substantial amount of time researching the needed information online or choose a more convenient option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately execute documents and request signatures.
To sign a document without wasting your time and figuring out how to put digital signature in Word, go through these step-by-step instructions :
- Sign into your account or create one.
- Choose and upload your document in preferred file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and create your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and pick what you wish to do next with an completed copy.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are completed promptly and properly managed. Rather than discovering how to put digital signature in Word, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are numerous resources on how to put digital signature in Word. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the ease of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing papers in minutes.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without the need to search for additional details on how to put digital signature in Word:
- Find and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the needed adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send the signed document through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of features is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded paperwork (or safely import your own), set up online fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. End monotonous research on how to put digital signature in Word. Sign documents online at any time, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you wonder how to put digital signature in Word quickly, consider certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's easy, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can execute the emailed document directly from your preferred email service without the need of toggling between various third-party services or installing document modifying application.
Here is the best way to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail without having to look for extra resources on how to put digital signature in Word:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the necessary fields to fill out the papers.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Signing papers in Gmail is only one of the numerous methods to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. Regardless of the gadget or platform you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you rapidly and safely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other useful capabilities. Now that you've learned how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for resources on how to put digital signature in Word on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to put digital signature in Word when out and about? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms signed within minutes without having printing and scanning, and sharing documents back and forth. No matter where your professional responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No application download is required.
Here is the best way to complete and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without having to search for additional information on how to put digital signature in Word:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your signature.
- Start completing the form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the required tools to execute documents, request signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to put digital signature in Word. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Executing a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the needed solutions at hand. Rather than scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to put digital signature in Word on the go with minimal input, you can use a universal eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to quickly eSign and fill out paperwork online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a document on your iPhone without having to search for additional details on how to put digital signature in Word:
- Go to App Store and download the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or upload a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It includes built-in document editing, essential eSignature tools, and a wide range of valuable features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to put digital signature in Word” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to solution for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to learn how to put digital signature in Word on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your tablet frequently and require pro-level capabilities, or you are searching for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding signature within minutes without switching to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify a document on any Android device without having to look for additional details on how to put digital signature in Word:
- Visit Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Add a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for signature.
- Review the certified document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to put digital signature in Word on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t always ensure that the executed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the required compliance standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and find out how to make the most of it!