Find All You Need to Know: How to Sign a PDF on a Mac
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to sign a PDF on a Mac
The signNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten signature and enhance virtually any paper-based, manual workflows. Signing documents electronically saves time, decreases costs, and gives you the power to sign deals and official forms from anywhere and at any time, on any system. Keep reading to discover how you can begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to understand how to sign a PDF on a Mac:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't be easier to learn how to sign a PDF on a Mac than it is with signNow. Create your account, edit and sign templates, ask for signatures, and keep track of every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to sign a PDF on a Mac with signNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to know how to sign a PDF on a Mac. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with paperwork. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give signNow a shot.
signNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The solution offers lots of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Learn how to sign a PDF on a Mac like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Set up the mobile app, get to know how to sign a PDF on a Mac and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Know about changes taking place within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved applications. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Create group folders, invite workers, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to sign a PDF on a Mac with signNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your organization with sophisticated signing assistance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the best way to learn how to sign a PDF on a Mac?To get started with signNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and an account. Create your account and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF simple.
Where can I read more about how to sign a PDF on a Mac?Create a signNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a PDF and use your newly obtained expertise. For additional information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to sign a PDF on a Mac to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to sign a PDF on a Mac. signNow helps users deal with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. According to the UETA and ESIGN polices, no document can be declined by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature platform?The signNow Basic subscription starts at $8 monthly if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and send out them for signing. In addition, you can use the signNow mobile application, generate form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, add a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to sign a PDF on a Mac vs. with signNow
How to complete and eSign a document electronically
Are you eager to learn how to sign a PDF on a Mac? There’s a chance you can spend hours researching the required guides online or choose a more convenient option like signNow. With signNow, you can immediately execute documents and request signatures.
To add a signature to a file without wasting your resources and figuring out how to sign a PDF on a Mac, follow these step-by-step guidelines :
- Sign into your account or create one.
- Select and add your file in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you wish to do next with an completed document.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are completed on time and rightfully handled. Instead of discovering how to sign a PDF on a Mac, use signNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are numerous guides on how to sign a PDF on a Mac. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your paperwork from the convenience of your go-to browser? With signNow, you can transform Google Chrome into an effective assistant for executing documents in minutes.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without having to search for additional details on how to sign a PDF on a Mac:
- Locate and set up the signNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and hit the Open in signNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the required adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the executed form via Gmail.
The signNow's set of features is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted paperwork (or securely import your own), create online fillable forms, set up document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Say goodbye to monotonous research on how to sign a PDF on a Mac. Sign paperwork online at any time, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to sign a PDF on a Mac quickly, consider signing from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's straightforward, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can complete the emailed document directly from your favorite email platform without toggling between different third-party solutions or installing document editing application.
Here is how you can fill out and certify forms in Gmail without the need to look for extra information on how to sign a PDF on a Mac:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the signNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the signNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Select the required fields to fill out the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic signature by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing documents in Gmail is only one of the multiple ways to certify documents signNow offers. No matter the device or platform you utilize, signNow is robust enough to let you easily and securely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other valuable features. Now that you've learned how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for information on how to sign a PDF on a Mac on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to sign a PDF on a Mac on the go? signNow helps everyone to get the forms signed quickly without the need of printing and scanning, and sending documents back and forth. Regardless of where your working tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app download is necessary.
Here is the best way to complete and eSign documents using a mobile browser without the need to look for extra information on how to sign a PDF on a Mac:
- In your mobile browser, go to the signNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the form to put your eAutograph.
- Start completing the document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through working with the form.
signNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the needed features to execute documents, collect signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to sign a PDF on a Mac. Take the full advantage of the signNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Certify a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the needed tools at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to sign a PDF on a Mac on the fly with minimal input, you can use an all-in-one eSignature platform, signNow iOS app. It enables you to easily eSign and fill out documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a document on your iPhone without having to search for extra information on how to sign a PDF on a Mac:
- Go to App Store and download the signNow application.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical copy or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished > Save.
signNow, a robust eSignature application. It comes with built-in document modifying, important eSignature features, and a broad range of useful features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to sign a PDF on a Mac” research. Make the signNow application a go-to tool for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-operated device
Would you like to find out how to sign a PDF on a Mac on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your tablet regularly and require advanced features, or you are looking for one-off signing, signNow got you covered. With the signNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph within minutes without turning to unreliable third-party solutions.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on any Android device without having to look for additional details on how to sign a PDF on a Mac:
- Visit Google Play and set up the signNow app.
- Upload a form or take a picture of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Look over the executed form and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to sign a PDF on a Mac on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the completed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the essential data protection and eCommerce standards and polices. Try signNow now and learn how to take full advantage of it!