Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Use a Digital Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use a digital signature
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten signature and improve virtually any paper-based, manual tasks. Signing documents electronically helps save time, reduces costs, and gives you the flexibility to approve contracts and official forms from anyplace and at any time, on any system. Read on to learn about tips on how to start improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signature electronically.
Follow the steps below to learn how to use a digital signature:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and changing settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't get any simpler to find out how to use a digital signature than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your account, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and track every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to use a digital signature with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to know how to use a digital signature. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documentation. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The platform provides lots of features to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Learn how to use a digital signature like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app, get to know how to use a digital signature and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Know about modifications taking place in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved applications. Embed your process into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Build group folders, add workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to use a digital signature with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Digitally transform your company with advanced signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the easiest method to discover how to use a digital signature?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file straightforward.
Where can I discover more about how to use a digital signature?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Add a document and use your newly obtained knowledge. To find out more, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to use a digital signature to manage deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to learn how to use a digital signature. airSlate SignNow assists users manage this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. Based on the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be declined by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 per month if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and send them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to use a digital signature versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file electronically
Would you like to find out how to use a digital signature? There’s a chance you can spend a substantial amount of time researching the needed guides online or select a more convenient solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly sign documents and collect signatures.
To sign a document without wasting your time and figuring out how to use a digital signature, follow these detailed instructions :
- Log into your account or register one.
- Select and add your document in preferred file format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you wish to do after that with an completed copy.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are executed promptly and rightfully managed. Instead of discovering how to use a digital signature, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are many resources on how to use a digital signature. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your paperwork from the comfort of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into an effective assistant for executing papers quickly.
Here's the best way to certify files in Google Chrome without the need to search for additional details on how to use a digital signature:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the needed adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the signed document through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of tools is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-drafted papers (or safely add your own), set up interactive fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. Put an end monotonous research on how to use a digital signature. Sign paperwork electronically anytime, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you wonder how to use a digital signature quickly, think about signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's effortless, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can execute the received document directly from your preferred email platform without the need of toggling between multiple third-party vendors or downloading document editing application.
Here is how you can fill out and sign documents in Gmail without having to look for extra resources on how to use a digital signature:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the necessary fields to fill out the document.
- Select My Signature and set up your electronic signature by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. No matter the gadget or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you quickly and safely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other useful features. Now that you've discovered how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and search for resources on how to use a digital signature on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to use a digital signature on the go? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the forms signed in minutes without having printing and scanning, and sending files back and forth. Regardless of where your professional responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application installation is required.
Here is how you can complete and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without having to look for extra details on how to use a digital signature:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your signature.
- Start filling in document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through working with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to use a digital signature. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Executing a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right solutions at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to use a digital signature on the go with minimal effort, you can use a universal eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you easily eSign and complete documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and certify a document on your iPhone without the need to search for extra information on how to use a digital signature:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature application. It comes with built-in document editing, essential eSignature tools, and a wide array of valuable capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to use a digital signature” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to find out how to use a digital signature on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your tablet on a regular basis and need advanced tools, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph in seconds without turning to unreliable third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to fill out and sign a document on any Android device without the need to look for extra details on how to use a digital signature:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Upload a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Look over the executed document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to use a digital signature on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the completed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while staying within the needed compliance standards and polices. Try airSlate SignNow today and learn how to make best use of it!