Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Use Digital Signature in Word 2010
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital signature in Word 2010
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten autograph and streamline virtually any paper-driven, manual workflows. Signing documents electronically helps save time, decreases expenses, and provides you the flexibility to approve deals and official forms from anywhere and anytime, on any system. Continue reading to discover how you can begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Follow the steps listed below to understand how to use digital signature in Word 2010:
- Open your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It couldn't get any easier to learn how to use digital signature in Word 2010 than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your account, modify and sign templates, ask for signatures, and track every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to use digital signature in Word 2010 with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to figure out how to use digital signature in Word 2010. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with documents. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The solution delivers lots of features to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Find out how to use digital signature in Word 2010 like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app, learn how to use digital signature in Word 2010 and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications happening in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred programs. Implement your process into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Make group folders, add employees, and add files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to use digital signature in Word 2010 with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your business with sophisticated signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest way to discover how to use digital signature in Word 2010?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and an account. Register and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF effortless.
Where can I read more about how to use digital signature in Word 2010?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Upload a PDF and apply your newly acquired knowledge. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to use digital signature in Word 2010 to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to use digital signature in Word 2010. airSlate SignNow assists users manage this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. Based on the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be declined by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription begins at $8 monthly if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents electronically and deliver them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, generate web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to use digital signature in Word 2010 vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a document electronically
Would you like to learn how to use digital signature in Word 2010? You can spend a substantial amount of time finding the needed guides online or select a more useful option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly sign documents and request signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your resources and figuring out how to use digital signature in Word 2010, go through these step-by-step instructions :
- Sign into your account or set up one.
- Choose and upload your file in preferred format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you wish to do next with an executed document.
Get more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are executed on time and properly handled. Rather than learning how to use digital signature in Word 2010, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are many resources on how to use digital signature in Word 2010. But what if we told you that you could sign your paperwork from the convenience of your go-to browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying documents quickly.
Here's how you can certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to search for additional details on how to use digital signature in Word 2010:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the required changes.
- Download or send the signed document through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of features is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded papers (or safely import your own), set up interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. End cumbersome research on how to use digital signature in Word 2010. Certify paperwork online at any time, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you are curious about how to use digital signature in Word 2010 easily, consider signing from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's easy, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can execute the received document right from your favorite email platform without the need of toggling between various third-party vendors or installing document editing application.
Here is how you can fill out and certify paperwork in Gmail without having to look for additional resources on how to use digital signature in Word 2010:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the needed fields to fill out the papers.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Signing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the multiple ways to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the device or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to let you easily and securely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've learned how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for resources on how to use digital signature in Word 2010 on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to use digital signature in Word 2010 when out and about? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms signed within minutes without having printing and scanning, and mailing files back and forth. Regardless of where your working responsibilities may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app download is needed.
Here is how you can complete and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without the need to search for extra information on how to use digital signature in Word 2010:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your eAutograph.
- Start completing the document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done working with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the needed features to execute documents, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to use digital signature in Word 2010. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and eco-friendly ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Certify a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed solutions at hand. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to use digital signature in Word 2010 on the go with minimal input, you can use an all-in-one eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to quickly eSign and fill out forms online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a form on your iPhone without the need to look for additional details on how to use digital signature in Word 2010:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature solution. It includes built-in form modifying, essential eSignature tools, and a wide array of useful features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to use digital signature in Word 2010” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-run gadget
Would you like to find out how to use digital signature in Word 2010 on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your phone frequently and need advanced features, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature within minutes without switching to shady third-party tools.
Here is the best way to complete and sign a form on any Android device without the need to look for additional details on how to use digital signature in Word 2010:
- Visit Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Upload a form or take a picture of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for signature.
- Look over the certified form and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to use digital signature in Word 2010 on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the executed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the needed compliance standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and learn how to make best use of it!