Try Seamless eSignatures: Microsoft Word E Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use Microsoft Word e signature feature
Is your business willing to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collecting become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the Microsoft Word e signature functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal data and changing settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't get any easier to use the Microsoft Word e signature feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the move. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Microsoft Word e signature: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to use Microsoft Word e signature. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The service provides many features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Would like to get the best from Microsoft Word e signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and make the most of Microsoft Word e signature from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of modifications taking place within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your favorite applications. Embed your process into any third-party application and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Create group folders, add employees, and add records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives on the market that have Microsoft Word e signature, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with superior signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How do I use the Microsoft Word e signature and manage documents digitally?To use the Microsoft Word e signature, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the things your business needs to achieve its goals. Regardless of what software you select, make sure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the Microsoft Word e signature?To rapidly get the Microsoft Word e signature, use a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the Microsoft Word e signature?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the Microsoft Word e signature?To learn more about the Microsoft Word e signature, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the Microsoft Word e signature without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use Microsoft Word e signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for Microsoft Word e signature
How to complete and sign forms online
Getting powerful Microsoft Word e signature features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the Microsoft Word e signature feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the Microsoft Word e signature feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the Microsoft Word e signature feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the Microsoft Word e signature feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the Microsoft Word e signature feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the Microsoft Word e signature capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the Microsoft Word e signature features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to handle your paperwork utilizing the Microsoft Word e signature feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the Microsoft Word e signature functionality but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the Microsoft Word e signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add more areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you apply the Microsoft Word e signature and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the Microsoft Word e signature functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the Microsoft Word e signature functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the Microsoft Word e signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the Microsoft Word e signature functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the Microsoft Word e signature functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of utilizing the Microsoft Word e signature functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!