Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: My Digital Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use my digital signature feature
Is your organization willing to reduce inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature gathering turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and step-by-step guides.
Follow the steps listed below to use the my digital signature functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal information and changing configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't be simpler to use the my digital signature feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even while on the go. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
My digital signature: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to utilize my digital signature. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documentation. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The service offers many functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Would like to get the most from my digital signature?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and make the most of my digital signature from any place.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of modifications happening within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and run recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Make group folders, invite workers, and add more files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have my digital signature, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with sophisticated signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How do I utilize the my digital signature and manage documents digitally?To make use of the my digital signature, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the features your company needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what service you choose, ensure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the my digital signature?To rapidly receive the my digital signature, try a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the my digital signature?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the my digital signature?For more information on the my digital signature, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the my digital signature without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use my digital signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for my digital signature
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Locating powerful my digital signature capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an easy-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the my digital signature feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the my digital signature feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the my digital signature functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the my digital signature feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the my digital signature feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the my digital signature capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the my digital signature features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to handle your documents utilizing the my digital signature feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the my digital signature functionality but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the my digital signature capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you apply the my digital signature and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the my digital signature feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the my digital signature feature:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the my digital signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request electronic signatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the my digital signature features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the my digital signature functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the my digital signature functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!