Start Your eSignature Journey: Online Signature Drawing
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use online signature drawing feature
Is your company willing to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Follow the steps listed below to use the online signature drawing functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and changing settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It couldn't be simpler to use the online signature drawing feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the run. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Online signature drawing: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to take advantage of online signature drawing. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for your organization. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The service offers lots of features to create eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Want to get the most from online signature drawing?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and benefit from online signature drawing from any place.
- Monitor documents. Know about modifications occurring within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Build group folders, add workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have online signature drawing, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with innovative signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the online signature drawing and handle paperwork electronically?To make use of the online signature drawing, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that includes the things your business needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. Regardless of what service you choose, ensure it’s set up to meet the polices and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the online signature drawing?To quickly receive the online signature drawing, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the online signature drawing?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the online signature drawing?For additional details on the online signature drawing, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online signature drawing without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use online signature drawing even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for online signature drawing
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Finding powerful online signature drawing features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature drawing functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the online signature drawing functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the online signature drawing functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the online signature drawing feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the online signature drawing feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the online signature drawing features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature drawing features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to handle your paperwork utilizing the online signature drawing feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go utilizing the online signature drawing capabilities but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature drawing capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you utilize the online signature drawing and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the online signature drawing feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature drawing feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the online signature drawing functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other people. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the online signature drawing functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature drawing functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of utilizing the online signature drawing functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!