Explore Popular eSignature Features: Secure Sign
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to use secure sign feature
Is your organization willing to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collecting become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the secure sign functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and altering configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It couldn't be simpler to use the secure sign feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the signNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the move. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Secure sign: Scale your workflow with signNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to use secure sign. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is essential for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give signNow a shot.
signNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The solution delivers dozens of functions to create eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Would like to get the most out of secure sign?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. You can now create, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Install the app and take advantage of secure sign from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications taking place within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Create group folders, add employees, and add records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives on the market that have secure sign, but signNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with advanced signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to signNow, upload a PDF file or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How can I utilize the secure sign and handle paperwork digitally?To make use of the secure sign, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the things your company needs to signNow its objectives. No matter which software you choose, make sure it’s set up to meet the regulations and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to use the secure sign?To quickly get the secure sign, try a online-based eSignature platform like signNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the secure sign?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the secure sign?For more information on the secure sign, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose signNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the secure sign without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from signNow can use secure sign even when they don’t have a signNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
SignNow features for secure sign
How to fill out and sign documents online
Locating advanced secure sign capabilities can be difficult unless you have a signNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the secure sign functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the secure sign functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with signNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the secure sign functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the secure sign feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the signNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the secure sign feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with signNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. signNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the secure sign functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the secure sign features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with signNow to proceed with the signNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
signNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your documents utilizing the secure sign feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go utilizing the secure sign capabilities but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. In that case, signNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the secure sign features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you use the secure sign and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with signNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the secure sign feature to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the secure sign feature:
- Open App Store, locate signNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the secure sign feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the secure sign functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the secure sign feature:
- Open Google Play, locate signNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the secure sign feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with signNow!