Explore Popular eSignature Features: Sign the Papers
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to sign the papers
Every business requires signatures, and every business wants to optimize the procedure of gathering them. Get accurate document managing with airSlate SignNow. You can sign the papers, generate fillable web templates, configure eSignature invites, send out signing hyperlinks, work together in teams, and a lot more. Discover ways to simplify the collection of signatures electronically.
Follow the steps listed below to sign the papers within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and changing configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't get any easier to sign the papers than that. Also, you can install the free airSlate SignNow application to the mobile phone and gain access to your account from any location you happen to be without being tied to your desktop computer or workplace. Go paperless and begin signing contracts online.
How it works
Rate your experience
Scale your workflow and sign the papers with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to be able to sign the papers. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documents. Finding a complex eSignature solution is crucial for you and your organization. If you want professional document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The platform delivers lots of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. sign the papers with airSlate SignNow for advanced document workflows.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and sign the papers from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Know about modifications taking place within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records as well as discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred applications. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Create group folders, add workers, and include records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that help you to sign the papers, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with sophisticated signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I sign the papers and handle documents online?To sign the papers, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the features your company needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what service you choose, ensure it’s established to match the polices and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to sign the papers?To quickly sign the papers, use a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Can I sign the papers without registration?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can sign the papers even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
Do I require witnesses to sign the papers?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where do you need to sign the papers?To sign the papers, you need to create a signature with airSlate SignNow. Then open your document and eSign it with the My Signature tool.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Ways to sign the papers with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and sign documents online
airSlate SignNow lets you effortlessly sign the papers and manage your paperwork online with 24/7-access your files. The tool features a simple-to-use interface, so it will take you only a couple of clicks to complete your work.
Follow the actions below to sign the papers:
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or create it and start a free trial.
- Click the Upload or Create option to import a file that requires eSigning.
- Open the file and fill it out with the editing options available.
- Place the My Signature field where it should appear and decide on how you wish to sign.
- Type your name, draw it, or import a picture of your signature.
- Click Save and Close to end up with editing.
It’s easy to sign the papers with airSlate SignNow. After you finish editing your forms, they will become available for you in your account whenever you need them.
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
If you prefer working in Google Chrome, you can sign the papers faster than ever. airSlate SignNow offers a specific extension for the Chrome browser that helps you handle your documents without switching between numerous tabs and programs.
Follow the actions below to sign the papers:
- Navigate to Chrome Web Store and set up the airSlate SignNow extension.
- Right-click on a link to an online form and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in or sign up for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Complete the blanks and place extra fillable fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature where it should appear and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Click on Save and Close to end up with editing the file.
Not only can you sign the papers with airSlate SignNow but also generate re-usable templates. Save hours of your working time with comprehensive eSignature functionality embedded right into your browser settings.
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Rather than constantly downloading or printing email attachments that need to be signed, it is possible to avoid it and sign the papers. The solution is to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and handle your paperwork in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the steps below to sign the papers:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and find the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Install the tool and grant access to your Gmail account.
- Open an email with an attached form and click on the blue S icon.
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or create it to continue.
- Click UPLOAD to open the editor or utilize the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete, eSign, and save changes to your document with a related button.
Our add-on for Gmail is an excellent solution for everyone who receives tons of documentation for eSigning by email. It’s secure, quick, and straightforward to use, enabling you to handle your paperwork more effectively. Give it a try!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
There’s no need to set up additional software on your mobile device to sign the papers. airSlate SignNow eSignature solution works from the cloud and can be easily accessed from any mobile device from a browser.
Follow the steps below to sign the papers:
- Open the www.signnow.com page in your mobile browser.
- Sign up for an account or log in if you already have one.
- Tap Upload or Create to upload a file to the editor.
- Fill out the document and insert additional fields for other individuals to fill out if necessary.
- Use the My Signature option to eSign your sample.
- Click on Save and Close to finish editing.
Once you sign the papers with airSlate SignNow, you can share completed documents with partners and clients, rapidly collect legally-binding electronic signatures via email or signing links, create templates, and many more. Save time and effort and deal with your forms efficiently!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
When you need to sign the papers while on the go, airSlate SignNow’s software for iOS devices is really beneficial. It allows you to easily fill out forms, collect electronic signatures, and close contracts on your iPhone or iPad, even if you lose your internet connection.
Follow the actions below to sign the papers:
- Go to App Store and set up the airSlate SignNow eSignature app on your device.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials.
- Upload a file that needs eSignature with the Create button.
- Complete the form using the available instruments for text, initials, and so on.
- Utilize the Signature key to eSign your file in a preferred way.
- Tap on Done when everything is ready.
When you sign the papers with airSlate SignNow, all your documents are securely kept in your account, so you can access them anytime. If you eSigned a sample or sent it for approval while being off the internet, simply sync your account when you’re online again to save modifications. Try it out now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
If you’re searching for an easy way to sign the papers on an Android-operated device, set up the airSlate SignNow app. It lets you quickly complete and sign any document and send it to other people for approval, even when you’re off the internet.
Follow the steps below to sign the papers with a smartphone:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the tool on your device.
- Open the program and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor → Myself or Myself and Others.
- Complete the blanks, then tap on Signature and drop it where you need to eSign.
- Finish editing your paperwork by tapping on the checkmark icon (✔).
After you sign the papers, you can download the copy, email it to other individuals to invite them to sign it, export it to the cloud, or make a template. airSlate SignNow makes it simple to manage forms on a smartphone. Give it a try now!