Start Your eSignature Journey: Signature Drawing Online
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use signature drawing online feature
Is your company willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the signature drawing online functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and changing settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't get any easier to use the signature drawing online feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even while on the move. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Signature drawing online: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to utilize signature drawing online. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documentation. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for your business. If you want expert document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The solution provides many functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the most out of signature drawing online?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take full advantage of signature drawing online from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications occurring in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved programs. Implement your process into any third-party app and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Make team folders, add workers, and add records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have signature drawing online, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with superior signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How do I use the signature drawing online and handle paperwork digitally?To use the signature drawing online, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the features your business needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what service you choose, make sure it’s set up to match the regulations and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the signature drawing online?To quickly get the signature drawing online, use a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the signature drawing online?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the signature drawing online?To learn more about the signature drawing online, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the signature drawing online without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use signature drawing online even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for signature drawing online
How to complete and sign forms online
Getting advanced signature drawing online features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the signature drawing online feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the signature drawing online feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the signature drawing online functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the signature drawing online feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the signature drawing online feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the signature drawing online functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the signature drawing online features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to manage your documents utilizing the signature drawing online feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go by means of the signature drawing online capabilities but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the signature drawing online capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you utilize the signature drawing online and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the signature drawing online functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the signature drawing online functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the signature drawing online feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the signature drawing online functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the signature drawing online feature:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of using the signature drawing online feature on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!