signNow for Chrome Extension
Speed up your signing process with signNow for Chrome Extension
Make the most of the signNow integration for Chrome Extension to make your documents fillable without the need of leaving your account. This cloud-based platform enables you to gather data and signatures from your habitual workspace without having the need to switch to other program.
By integrating signNow into Chrome Extension, you can get the following benefits:
- Send contracts, forms or invoices to several people and request their signatures. They do not require to have their personal signNow accounts to place a legally-binding signature.
- Place different fields for various data inside the document: text, date, signature and initials, group of radio buttons, checkboxes, etc.
- Add calculated fields when working with amounts so they’ll be calculated automatically in the course of completion.
- Give permission to the recipients to put fillable fields in accordance with their needs.
- Make multiple people sign their own sample while sending out one document.
- Collect payment from your recipient simultaneously with the completion and signing of your document.
Arrange your organization procedures proficiently using a complete e-signature solution for Chrome Extension. Control your paperwork seamlessly whilst saving money and time on managing many solutions.
Learn more about signNow integrations
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.