signNow for Microsoft Teams
Optimize Microsoft Teams workflows with eSignature
Leverage the combined power of Microsoft Teams and signNow
Manage business processes on the go
Work efficiently, regardless of the device you’re using. Edit and sign documents in clicks without delays.
Eliminate processing costs and drive ROI
Reduce costly processes and mundane tasks by going digital. Focus on working with the client instead of spending time printing, scanning, and faxing forms and contracts. Increase ROI and save paper.
Ensure data security
Protect data and information with unique signer IDs and court-admissible Audit Trails. Build a secure and comprehensive workflow within Teams in Office 365 using signNow.
How to install signNow’s digital signature for MS TeamsGet the signNow app
- 1Find the signNow app on the Microsoft AppSource and install it by clicking Get it now.
- 2Use the solution via the icon in the left panel.
- 3Open the welcome message and click Get Started.
- 4Click Continue after you've inserted your Microsoft Teams credentials to proceed.
- 5Log in to your signNow account or create a new one.
- 6Finish your installation by clicking the Grant access to signNow option.
Questions & answers
- How do you add signNow to your Microsoft Teams environment? Find the signNow solution in Apps from the left panel and install it. Sign and send invoices, contracts, or agreements for electronic signing without leaving Microsoft Teams in Office 365. Upload a document from your device or right from chats and channel to edit it as you need. Add fillable fields, type text, and insert your electronic signature. Once you’ve finished, click Save and Close to apply changes.
- How can I collaborate on documents and templates in Microsoft Teams? Upload a document and move it to the Shared document tab. Everyone who has access to this tab can make copies and sign them whenever they want or need to. If you want to work on a template together, create a reusable template in signNow and move it to the Shared template tab. Share your templates or PDFs with teammates and collaborate within one common workspace.
- How do I manage documents in Microsoft Teams? To search and manage documents easily, install the signNow messaging extension. Open it and navigate to the chat where you need to search for a document. Click on the signNow icon and enter the record’s name in the search bar. Select the document you need to share, sign or download.
- Where are signed documents stored in Microsoft Teams? All the documents that you’ve shared and signed are stored in channels and chats. However, it can be tough to find a certain document. Using the messaging signNow extension, you can quickly pull any of your documents from your signNow account.
Fill in this form to learn more about the integration
Send documents for signing without leaving Teams
Save time creating reusable templates
Track a document status in real time