signNow for Outlook
Create secure and efficient eSignature workflows directly from Outlook
How it works
Speed up your document workflows in Outlook
Receive an email and send doc, .docx, .pdf, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .jpg, .jpeg, or .png attachments for legally-binding eSignature. No need to wait on downloads and uploads.
How it works
Customize your signature invite
Customize your subject line, add details to the email message, include CC’d recipients, and redirect signers to a URL or website after completing documents for a personalized experience.
How it works
Delight your recipients with a fast and intuitive signing experience
Get your documents accurately completed by your customers and employees with automated signing guidance and the ability to sign anytime, anywhere. No need for your signers to register for an account.
How to install
Easily install the signNow add-in for OutlookLearn More
- 1Click the App launcher in the upper left corner and select Add-ins to open AppSource.
- 2Enter signNow in the search bar and select signNow for Outlook from the list of suggested apps.
- 3Click Get it now on the signNow app page.
- 4Check the box in the pop-up window and click Continue.
- 5That’s it, the signNow add-in is now added to your Microsoft account. Get started with the add-in by opening it in Outlook web.
Questions & answers
Find out how to easily sign, send, share, and securely store documents with signNow for Outlook.
Need help? Contact Support
- How do I install the signNow add-in for Outlook? Go to AppSource and find signNow for Outlook using the search bar. Just a few clicks and the add-in will be installed to your account.
- How do I send an email attachment with signNow? That’s easy. Open an email with a doc, .docx, .pdf, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .jpg, .jpeg, or .png attachment and click More actions on the right. Select Send with signNow from the dropdown and log in to your signNow account. After this, you can customize your signature invite and send it to your recipient.
- Can I use the signNow add-in if I haven’t been registered with signNow before? Of course. Before sending an email attachment for signature, you have the option to log in to your existing account or sign up for a new account.
- Do my signers need to register with signNow or Outlook to sign my document? No, they don’t. Your recipients can sign and submit your document in seconds on any desktop or mobile device — all without time-consuming registrations or downloads.
- Can I send any attachments for signature with signNow? You can easily send the most common file types such as doc, .docx, .pdf, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .jpg, .jpeg, or .png for signature. Moreover, you can send templates with text tags.
- How can I make changes to my signature invite? Click Send with signNow to create and customize your signature invite. Add your signer’s email address and the emails of CC’d recipients, enter an email message and short instructions for your recipients. Explain how to collect signatures even faster to your signers.
- Can I sign a document myself? Of course. Open the email with the attachment you need to sign, click Send with signNow and select Upload. Click Open Document to open your signNow account and sign the attachment.
Learn more about signNow integrations
Supercharge the apps you use and love with signNow’s 200+ integrations. Fill out this form and a sales representative will get in touch to help you choose the right solution.
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.