signNow for Slack
Send documents for signing to teammates in Slack
Make your Slack channels more productive with an e-signature solution
Share documents for signing
Upload documents to any Slack channel and use them to create a signing invite. Retrieve IDs of uploaded documents using the Slack commands.
Customize signing invites
Send documents for signing to one or multiple recipients, assign roles to all your signers or use the auto mode to automatically add signature fields to a document.
Track all changes
Stay informed on all changes made in your document with instant Slack notifications. Check the status of your documents using the Slack commands.
Receive signed documents in Slack
Once your document has been signed by all recipients, you can open and check it in the same Slack channel.
Boost the productivity of your team
Manage the communications and e-signature workflows of your team in a single Slack channel, without switching to other apps.
Ensure the highest security for your data
Every document signed using signNow is given a unique ID number. You can download document histories containing detailed audit trails in your signNow account.
Questions & answers
- 1. How can I send my document for signing in Slack? Once you’ve connected your signNow account to Slack, choose a Slack channel and upload the PDF documents you need signed.Enter the command, /signnow files to display all uploaded PDFs with their document IDs. Next, enter the command, /signnow document ID invite [signer email] and press Enter.
- 2. What types of signing invites can I create? There are three types of signature invites to choose from./signnow Slack document ID invite [signer email] Free mode – instantly send a PDF for signature to one or multiple signers./signnow Slack document ID invite [signer email] --mode=roleRole mode – send a PDF with signature fields for each recipient to one or multiple signers.Note: to send a document using role mode, you must add signature fields and assign roles to each signer./signnow Slack document ID invite [signer email] --mode=autoAutomode - allows you to instantly send a document for signing and automatically add signature fields for each recipient. The signature fields will be added on the last page of a document.
- 3. Can I share my document for signing with several recipients? You can share a PDF document for signing to as many signers as you need. Enter the command, /signow Slack document ID invite [signer1 email] [signer2 email], etc. and press Enter.
- 4. Where will I receive my signed document? Once all signers have signed your document, you’ll receive it in the same Slack channel where you created the signature invite. Click the document to open it in your signNow account.
- 5. Can I check the status of documents I’ve sent? Yes, you can check the status of your document using the Slack commands. Enter /signnow status to display the status: pending (waiting for signature) or fulfilled (signed).
- 6. How do I log out of the signNow app? Enter the Slack command, /signnow logout to disconnect the signNow app from Slack.For more information on signNow for Slack, click here.
Learn more about signNow integrations
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.