signNow for Zapier
Streamline your Workflow with a Complete E-Signature Solution
Accelerate Your Business with Digital Workflows
Work Smarter within Your Favorite Apps
Easily capture signatures and negotiate with your partners using the apps you favor every day.
Boost Your Teamwork
Invite other people to join you and create teams for tasks using the same zap of apps together.
Protect Your Business Records
Irregardless of your app, signNow provides two-factor authentication and Advanced Threat Protection for all your files.
- Award-winning eSignature. Approve, deliver, and eSign documents to conduct business anywhere and anytime.
- End-to-end online PDF editor. Create, edit, and manage PDF documents and forms in the cloud.
- All-in-one no-code solution. Create, automate, and deploy entire business processes in hours.
Questions & answers
- 1. How do I connect my signNow account with Zapier? You don’t need to connect anything, signNow is already available within Zapier. Simply log in to your Zapier account, go to Home, click on the signNow icon and choose the apps which you would like to create a connection with. Then, follow the simple instructions on your screen.
- 2. How do I integrate signNow with specific apps via Zapier? Choose which app you want to connect with signNow. Decide on what will be the trigger and what will be the action for this trigger. Then, click the icon of the app you need and just follow the instructions for setting the trigger and action.
- 3. How do I send a document for signing using this integration? For this, you need to set a zap between the app in which you store your files (for example, a cloud storage or an email client) and signNow. Before choosing these two icons, decide which action will serve as the trigger for sending a document to be e-signed.
- 4. How do I track documents that I’ve sent out to be signed with signNow? All signed documents will be automatically returned to where you usually store them. You can also set their place of storage in advance using your individual settings or arranging a multistep zap with your online storage as the final destination of the zaps’ sequence.
- 5. How exactly is my business data protected under this integration? All your files will be stored in a secure private cloud. However, if you would like to enhance the security of the e-signing process and files’ storage you can activate two-factor authentication by going to Settings in the menu.
Learn more about signNow integrations
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.