Add a Signature in PDF in India
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Your complete how-to guide - add signature pdf
Boost your document management: add a signature in PDF in India
Nowadays, printing hard copies of documents and manual signing is absolutely nothing but wasting time and paper. People around the world are going digital every day and replacing wet ink signatures with electronic ones.
airSlate SignNow makes implementing the add a signature in PDF in India fast and simple, all without you having to go somewhere from your home or office.
Use airSlate SignNow to add a signature in PDF in India without the need for leaving your place of work. Access a straightforward service with global compliance and industry-leading security standards.
How to add a signature in PDF in India: getting started
- Sign up for an account. Visit the airSlate SignNow website, click Free trial to begin.
- Choose a document. Select the blue Upload Documents button and find a PDF from your internal memory or drag and drop one into the designated area.
- Adjust the PDF file. Include new texts, checkmarks, dates etc., that you can find on the left toolbar.
- Make the form interactive. Add smart fillable fields, dropdowns, radio button groups, and more.
- Add a payment request. Select Settings > Request Payment.
- Double-check the your document. Make sure all the details are updated and correct.
- Add signature fields. Add a Signature Field for each party you need.
- Self sign the document. Select the My Signature tool and choose to draw, type, or upload a scanned picture of your signature.
- Send the document for signing. Click Invite to Sign and indicate recipient email(s) to send a signature request.
- Download your form. Select Save and Close > Download (on the right sidebar) to save the file on your device.
Add a signature in PDF in India professionally with airSlate SignNow.
Start your Free trial today and boost your document workflows!
How it works
Rate your experience
Add a signature in PDF in India and streamline eSignature workflows with airSlate SignNow
Collect eSignatures quicker than ever
Automate any eSignature workflow and deliver a flawless customer experience for approving papers from any device. Get approvals in a few minutes instead of days.
Add a signature in PDF in India when on the go
Enjoy flexibility with a mobile-native airSlate SignNow app. Get your contracts approved even while offline and after, sync the data and locate each signed record completed and protected in your account.
Reduce your close time
Find out how eSignature helps to reduce document turnaround time between departments. Make and reuse smart, customizable templates and add a signature in PDF in India in clicks.
Keep private data safe
Run business wherever and whenever you want, on any system, while keeping enterprise-level protection and compliance. Manage legally-binding eSignatures with airSlate SignNow.
Create a seamless workflow
Get easy access to documents and reusable templates in one secure location. Turn on signing notifications and reduce eSignature problems with automated signing guidance.
Make customization easy
Empower your team members with shared, tailored workspaces and documents that are company-specific. Draft forms with brand name logos, styles, and personalized options.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What does an electronic signature look like?In most cases, an eSignature looks very similar to your handwritten one, just created electronically. You can draw it on a screen with a mouse or your finger. It can also be an image of your handwritten signature that you simply insert in the form, a typed name, or biometric information that identifies a certain signatory.
What makes an electronic signature legal?eSignatures are legitimate when: signers can confirm their intention to sign a document (for example, by clicking “I accept” or “Confirm” after adding their signature); all parties give their consent for making the deal in electronic format; all information about the signing procedure is captured and safely kept within the system.
Is a signature applied online legally binding?Yes, electronic signatures applied online with a secure eSigning platform have the same legal weight as a traditional paper-based signature.
Add signature pdf
How to add a signature in PDF in India
Add a signature in PDF in India with airSlate SignNow, an industry-leading eSignature solution. Register your account in seconds using your Facebook or Google profiles. The platform is web-based meaning all you need to start is a strong internet connection plus a personal computer or mobile device (it doesn’t make a difference what its operating system is).
Save your time and look at the guidelines listed below on how to use airSlate SignNow and add a signature in PDF in India:
- Register an account by entering your email address if you haven't registered yet.
- Add a document and open it in the editor.
- Place fillable fields for text and signatures, and date.
- Using the My Signature instrument, eSign the form.
- In order to save and place your eSignature, click OK.
- Click Save and Close to finish the process.
airSlate SignNow makes working with PDFs easy. Get access to a beautifully designed interface that’s intuitive: create, edit and send forms for signature in a matter of minutes. However, the solution's functionality is more than just helpful. In addition to basic tools, you can add fillable fields, collect valuable information, and add a signature in PDF in India effortlessly without leaving your profile. Try full functionalities you want to get a seamless online journey.
How to add a signature in PDF in India in Gmail
Add a signature in PDF in India right from your inbox. airSlate SignNow eliminates the inconvenience of switching between accounts making it easier to close deals directly from Gmail. Take any attachment and get it eSigned in seconds. With airSlate SignNow, you get a comprehensive eSignature solution that helps you save time, boosts security, and deals with documents efficiently.
Streamline your workflows and add a signature in PDF in India by reading through the guidelines below:
- Install the extension for Gmail from the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Register an account or log in to your current profile.
- Visit your email and pick the PDF you need to sign.
- Click Upload to transfer the PDF to the profile.
- Open the file via the editor.
- Place your eSignature using My Signature.
- Click OK in order to save the signature.
- Send a signing link to the other participants or share the file through email.
airSlate SignNow offers as many templates and signature requests as you need at no extra cost. The service easily adapts to your business's demands and provides you with dozens of outstanding tools. Get the most out of a web-based solution, transfer PDFs, change them, and add a signature in PDF in India without the need of leaving your inbox.
How to add a signature in PDF in India in Google Chrome
Take Google Chrome to the next level with the airSlate SignNow extension. Its eSignature functionality allows you to add a signature in PDF in India without leaving your browser. Finally, you can throw away that paperwork that’s been pilling up your office and process documents online. It's easier than you can imagine. Find a form that you need to submit and open up it with the extension.
Look into the step-by-step guideline below and add a signature in PDF in India:
- Choose the airSlate SignNow extension in the Chrome Web Store.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Create an account or sign in.
- Choose the PDF you need to work on and Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Make changes to the document.
- Sign the PDF file with the My Signature tool.
- Click Save and Close to save.
- Click Invite to Sign to send the document.
The solution processes PDFs according to SOC 2 Type II Certification requirements. Make sure that no one is able to change or download any of your records without your permission. Add fillable fields, collaborate with partners, and add a signature in PDF in India hassle free. Find more essential advantages, give airSlate SignNow a try and check out all its features.
How to add a signature in PDF in India on Android
For Android users, finding a document management app is a real challenge. Although the Google Play Store offers numerous tools, choosing the right can be a daunting task. In order to avoid frustration and save time, try airSlate SignNow. The service helps you to handle deals, process files, and add a signature in PDF in India. Keep everything that you need close at hand and feel assured understanding that you can take whole control over your business.
Steps to start using airSlate SignNow and add a signature in PDF in India properly:
- Download the app from Google Play and open it.
- Sign in with your Facebook or Google profiles or register an account.
- Import the PDF file you need to work on from device or the cloud.
- Simply click anyplace on the PDF file to place your eSignature.
- Click OK to save and sign.
- Insert pictures and fillable fields.
- After you finish, click Save and Close or Invite to Sign.
- Save the PDF or send out it via email.
airSlate SignNow provides you with an efficient online solution to remove paper-based processes for good. You need only an internet connection to turn your monotonous routine into a modern, flexible workflow with the Android app. The service can store files, export them, and add a signature in PDF in India. If you are looking for an app that replaces vulnerable framework, airSlate SignNow is your good luck. Give it a try and reap all benefits with a free trial.
How to add a signature in PDF in India on iOS
Every Apple device is already equipped with useful tools and apps for making users’ lives easier. However, no built-in application can provide you with a solid document management process like airSlate SignNow does. Create an ecosystem made for cooperation: set up Team folders, create signing orders, and add a signature in PDF in India. All you need to get started is an internet connection but there’s an app as well.
Add a signature in PDF in India utilizing the detailed guidelines below:
- Get airSlate SignNow for iOS in the App Store.
- Log in to your profile utilizing your Facebook or Google accounts or register a new one.
- Add the PDF file you want to eSign by clicking on the “+”.
- Insert your signature anyplace on the page.
- Put in fillable fields or additional information like images or time stamps.
- Utilize the Save button to apply the adjustments.
- Send your PDF file via email or share a singing link.
In just a few minutes (depending on what you’re adding to the file), you get a PDF that can be used for business or personal purposes. You can even save it as a template if you want. Share forms using a link with anybody, create document groups that can be directed with a single click, and add a signature in PDF in India. Control your files from anywhere, anytime.
How to add a signature in PDF in India on mobile
Go mobile and add a signature in PDF in India via your smartphone even without installing an application. airSlate SignNow helps you get rid of paperwork and take full control of your documents through any mobile browser. You can access any PDF file that’s ever been transferred to your profile. Regardless of the device you’re utilizing, open up any record and edit it.
Follow the detailed guidelines to add a signature in PDF in India:
- Visit signnow.com from your mobile browser.
- Sign in or create a new profile.
- Open the PDF you have to edit or sign.
- Place fillable fields for text, eSignature, and date/time stamps.
- Draw, enter, or upload your eSignature.
- Put the eSignature and click Save and Close.
- To share your template with others, click Invite to Sign or generate a signing link.
Once you've finished, you can close the page and be confident that all the edits you made will be saved. Moreover, download the document right to your smartphone or tablet and use it with other apps. With airSlate SignNow, you aren’t tied to your office anymore and have everything to get work done in clicks. Process files, collect information, and add a signature in PDF in India. Have an itch to get the best from eSignature? Register an account right now and discover much more benefits.