How to sign a PDF on Mac
How to create your custom eSignature on Mac
First up, let’s take a look at one of the easiest ways to create an electronic signature for Mac users:
- Grab a white piece of paper and a black pen.
- Sign the piece of paper the same way you would a document.
- Open Preview on your Mac.
- Click the Markup coin on your Mac.
- Select the Signature button on the tool panel.
- Choose ‘Create a signature from...’ in the menu.
- Take the piece of paper with your signature and center your signature with the dark line using your Mac’s camera.
- Click Accept to create your electronic signature.
How to add a signature to a PDF on macOS
- Press File and Print or use the hotkeys CMD+P.
- Select PDF at the bottom left of the window.
- Select Open PDF in Preview.
- Sign the PDF using your added eSignature.
The all-in-one solution for eSigning
signNow makes it easy for anyone to manage document workflows with eSignatures. See why it’s one of the fastest-growing solutions for eSigning:
- Open signNow in any browser, including Safari.
- Import your PDF document.
- Edit your template by adding smart fillable fields.
- Add signers and set up a signing order.
- Self-sign and then send out the form(s) for signing in just a few clicks.
signNow is not only a signature tool but a holistic solution for document management and collaboration that’s flexible and secure.
What benefits do eSignature platforms offer
According to Statista, the number of eSignature workflows worldwide grew to 754 million in 2017 and continues to grow. This shows that people understand the advantages of future-forward solutions.
Is an eSignature solution right for your business? Here are just a few workflow altering benefits:
- Increase productivity.
- Implement decisions quicker.
- Reduce human errors.
- Save time for focusing on crucial tasks.
- Reduce costs, risks, and secure your documents.
Working with the right eSigning tool provides an improved experience and dramatically increases the productivity of your team and document workflows. Start using signNow today!