How to sign a PDF on Mac
How to create your custom e-signature on Mac
First up, let’s take a look at one of the easiest ways to create an electronic signature for Mac users:
- Grab a white piece of paper and a black pen.
- Sign the piece of paper the same way you would a document.
- Open Preview on your Mac.
- Click the Markup coin on your Mac.
- Select the Signature button on the tool panel.
- Choose ‘Create a signature from...’ in the menu.
- Take the piece of paper with your signature and center your signature with the dark line using your Mac’s camera.
- Click Accept to create your electronic signature.
How to add a signature to a PDF on macOS
- Press File and Print or use the hotkeys CMD+P.
- Select PDF at the bottom left of the window.
- Select Open PDF in Preview.
- Sign the PDF using your added e-signature.
The all-in-one solution for e-signing
signNow makes it easy for anyone to manage document workflows with e-signatures. See why it’s one of the fastest-growing solutions for e-signing:
- Open signNow in any browser, including Safari.
- Import your PDF document.
- Edit your template by adding smart fillable fields.
- Add signers and set up a signing order.
- Self-sign and then send out the form(s) for signing in just a few clicks.
signNow is not only a signature tool but a holistic solution for document management and collaboration that’s flexible and secure.
What benefits do e-signature platforms offer
According to Statista, the number of e-signature workflows worldwide grew to 754 million in 2017 and continues to grow. This shows that people understand the advantages of future-forward solutions.
Is an e-signature solution right for your business? Here are just a few workflow altering benefits:
- Increase productivity.
- Implement decisions quicker.
- Reduce human errors.
- Save time for focusing on crucial tasks.
- Reduce costs, risks, and secure your documents.
Working with the right e-signing tool provides an improved experience and dramatically increases the productivity of your team and document workflows. Start using signNow today!