Explore Popular eSignature Features: Consumer Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use consumer signature feature
Is your company willing to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collecting become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the consumer signature functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any simpler to use the consumer signature feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the run. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Consumer signature: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to utilize consumer signature. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The solution provides lots of features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Would like to get the best from consumer signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and benefit from consumer signature from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of modifications taking place in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Make group folders, add employees, and add more files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have consumer signature, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with superior signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the consumer signature and handle paperwork digitally?To use the consumer signature, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the things your business needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. No matter which software you choose, make sure it’s established to meet the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the consumer signature?To rapidly get the consumer signature, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the consumer signature?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the consumer signature?To learn more about the consumer signature, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the consumer signature without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use consumer signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for consumer signature
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Finding advanced consumer signature capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the consumer signature feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the consumer signature feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the consumer signature functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the consumer signature feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the consumer signature feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the consumer signature features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the consumer signature capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to deal with your paperwork utilizing the consumer signature feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the consumer signature functionality but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the consumer signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you apply the consumer signature and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the consumer signature functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the consumer signature functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the consumer signature functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the consumer signature functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the consumer signature functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the consumer signature functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!