Explore Popular eSignature Features: Simple Signatures
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to use simple signatures feature
Is your business ready to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the intuitive interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Follow the steps below to use the simple signatures functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't get any easier to use the simple signatures feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the signNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even while on the move. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Simple signatures: Level up your workflow with signNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to take advantage of simple signatures. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documentation. Getting a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give signNow a shot.
signNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The platform offers many features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Want to get the most out of simple signatures?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into stuff of the past. You can now create, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Set up the mobile app and make the most of simple signatures from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications occurring in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Implement your process into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Create group folders, add workers, and include files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have simple signatures, but signNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with advanced signing assistance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
FAQs online signature
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the simple signatures and handle paperwork digitally?To use the simple signatures, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the features your company needs to achieve its goals. Regardless of what service you choose, ensure it’s established to meet the rules and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to use the simple signatures?To rapidly receive the simple signatures, try a online-based eSignature solution like signNow. Benefit from an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the simple signatures?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I find out more about the simple signatures?To learn more about the simple signatures, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly select signNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the simple signatures without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from signNow can use simple signatures even when they don’t have a signNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
SignNow functionality for simple signatures
How to complete and sign documents online
Locating powerful simple signatures capabilities can be difficult unless you have a signNow account. Our solution with an intuitive interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the simple signatures feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the simple signatures feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with signNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the simple signatures feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the simple signatures feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the signNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the simple signatures feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with signNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. signNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the simple signatures capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the simple signatures features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
signNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to handle your documents utilizing the simple signatures feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go by means of the simple signatures capabilities but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. If so, signNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the simple signatures features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you use the simple signatures and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with signNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the simple signatures feature to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the simple signatures feature:
- Go to App Store, find signNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the simple signatures feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You easily access the simple signatures features and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the simple signatures functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find signNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of utilizing the simple signatures functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with signNow!
Join over 28 million signNow users!
Get more for simple signatures
Find out other simple signatures
- Call for signature block Washington State Rental Agreement
- Call for signature block Colorado Rental Agreement
- Call for signature block Trip Itinerary
- Call for signature block Vacation Itinerary
- Call for signature block Plane Ticket
- Call for signature block Itinerary Planner
- Call for signature block Business Travel Itinerary
- Call for signature block Daily Itinerary
- Call for signature block Travel Itinerary
- Call for signature block Bachelorette Itinerary
- Call for signature block Wedding Itinerary
- Call for signature block Road Trip Itinerary
- Call for signature block Flight Itinerary
- Call for signature block Conference Itinerary
- Call for signature block Birthday Itinerary
- Call for signature block Event Itinerary
- Call for signature block Cruise Itinerary
- Call for signature block Formal Itinerary
- Call for signature block Meeting Itinerary
- Call for signature block Camping Trip Itinerary