Streamline Your Contract Lifecycle: Contract Electronic Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use contract electronic signature feature
Is your organization willing to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Follow the steps listed below to use the contract electronic signature functionality in minutes:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal data and changing settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It couldn't be easier to use the contract electronic signature feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even while on the move. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Contract electronic signature: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to use contract electronic signature. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The platform provides lots of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Want to get the most from contract electronic signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting stuff of the past. You can now create, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and make the most of contract electronic signature from any place.
- Monitor documents. Know about changes taking place within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your beloved apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Make group folders, invite workers, and include files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have contract electronic signature, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with sophisticated signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How can I use the contract electronic signature and handle paperwork electronically?To use the contract electronic signature, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the things your business needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. Regardless of what software you select, make sure it’s established to match the rules and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the contract electronic signature?To rapidly get the contract electronic signature, use a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the contract electronic signature?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the contract electronic signature?For more information on the contract electronic signature, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the contract electronic signature without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use contract electronic signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for contract electronic signature
How to complete and sign documents online
Getting powerful contract electronic signature features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the contract electronic signature functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the contract electronic signature functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the contract electronic signature feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the contract electronic signature feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the contract electronic signature feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the contract electronic signature capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the contract electronic signature capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to handle your paperwork using the contract electronic signature feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the contract electronic signature capabilities but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the contract electronic signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add additional areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you apply the contract electronic signature and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the contract electronic signature functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the contract electronic signature functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the contract electronic signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You quickly access the contract electronic signature functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the contract electronic signature feature:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of utilizing the contract electronic signature feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!