Explore Popular eSignature Features: Virtual Document Signing
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use virtual document signing feature
Is your company ready to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Follow the steps below to use the virtual document signing functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't get any simpler to use the virtual document signing feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even when on the move. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Virtual document signing: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management efficiently, you need to utilize virtual document signing. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is vital for your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The service offers lots of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Would like to get the most from virtual document signing?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and benefit from virtual document signing from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Know about modifications occurring within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred apps. Implement your process into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build team folders, invite workers, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have virtual document signing, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with innovative signing guidance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How can I utilize the virtual document signing and handle paperwork digitally?To make use of the virtual document signing, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the things your business needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which service you choose, ensure it’s established to match the rules and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to use the virtual document signing?To rapidly get the virtual document signing, try a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the virtual document signing?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the virtual document signing?For additional details on the virtual document signing, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the virtual document signing without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use virtual document signing even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for virtual document signing
How to fill out and sign forms online
Finding advanced virtual document signing features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the virtual document signing feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the virtual document signing feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the virtual document signing functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the virtual document signing feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the virtual document signing feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the virtual document signing functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the virtual document signing capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your documents utilizing the virtual document signing feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the virtual document signing functionality but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the virtual document signing features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add extra areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you utilize the virtual document signing and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the virtual document signing functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the virtual document signing functionality:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the virtual document signing functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You easily access the virtual document signing functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the virtual document signing feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the virtual document signing feature on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!