Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Sign Application
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital sign application feature
Is your organization ready to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the intuitive interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Take the following steps below to use the digital sign application functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and changing settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't be simpler to use the digital sign application feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the go. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital sign application: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to take advantage of digital sign application. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your company. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The solution delivers dozens of functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of digital sign application?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into things of the past. You can now create, send out, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take advantage of digital sign application from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of changes occurring within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your favorite programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Make team folders, invite workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have digital sign application, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with advanced signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I utilize the digital sign application and handle paperwork online?To utilize the digital sign application, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the features your company needs to achieve its goals. Regardless of what software you choose, ensure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the digital sign application?To rapidly get the digital sign application, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the digital sign application?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital sign application?For additional details on the digital sign application, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital sign application without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital sign application even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for digital sign application
How to complete and sign forms online
Locating advanced digital sign application features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital sign application feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the digital sign application feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the digital sign application functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital sign application feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the digital sign application feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital sign application features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital sign application capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to manage your documents utilizing the digital sign application feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the digital sign application functionality but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital sign application features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you utilize the digital sign application and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the digital sign application feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital sign application feature:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the digital sign application functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the digital sign application features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital sign application functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of utilizing the digital sign application functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!