Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature for PDF
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital signature for PDF feature
Is your business ready to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature gathering become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Follow the steps below to use the digital signature for PDF functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't be easier to use the digital signature for PDF feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even when on the run. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature for PDF: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to use digital signature for PDF. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is crucial for you and your company. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The solution offers dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the most from digital signature for PDF?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming things of the past. Now you can generate, send, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take advantage of digital signature for PDF from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications going on within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Create group folders, add employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have digital signature for PDF, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with superior signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How can I use the digital signature for PDF and manage documents digitally?To make use of the digital signature for PDF, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the things your business needs to achieve its goals. No matter which software you choose, make sure it’s established to meet the regulations and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the digital signature for PDF?To quickly get the digital signature for PDF, try a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the digital signature for PDF?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital signature for PDF?For more information on the digital signature for PDF, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature for PDF without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature for PDF even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for digital signature for PDF
How to fill out and sign documents online
Finding powerful digital signature for PDF features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature for PDF functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the digital signature for PDF functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the digital signature for PDF functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the digital signature for PDF feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the digital signature for PDF feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital signature for PDF functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature for PDF features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to manage your documents using the digital signature for PDF feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go utilizing the digital signature for PDF capabilities but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature for PDF capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the digital signature for PDF and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the digital signature for PDF functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature for PDF functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the digital signature for PDF functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You quickly access the digital signature for PDF features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature for PDF feature:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of using the digital signature for PDF feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!