Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature on PDF Online
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital signature on PDF online feature
Is your company willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collecting become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the digital signature on PDF online functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and altering configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't be simpler to use the digital signature on PDF online feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even when on the run. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature on PDF online: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to utilize digital signature on PDF online. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for you and your business. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The platform delivers lots of features to create eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of digital signature on PDF online?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can create, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and make the most of digital signature on PDF online from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes taking place within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create group folders, add employees, and include records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives on the market that have digital signature on PDF online, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with sophisticated signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How can I use the digital signature on PDF online and handle paperwork digitally?To make use of the digital signature on PDF online, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the things your company needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which service you choose, make sure it’s established to match the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to use the digital signature on PDF online?To quickly get the digital signature on PDF online, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the digital signature on PDF online?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital signature on PDF online?To learn more about the digital signature on PDF online, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature on PDF online without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature on PDF online even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for digital signature on PDF online
How to complete and sign forms online
Getting powerful digital signature on PDF online capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature on PDF online functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the digital signature on PDF online functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the digital signature on PDF online functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature on PDF online feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the digital signature on PDF online feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the digital signature on PDF online features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature on PDF online features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to handle your paperwork using the digital signature on PDF online feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go utilizing the digital signature on PDF online capabilities but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature on PDF online features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add extra fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you apply the digital signature on PDF online and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the digital signature on PDF online functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature on PDF online functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the digital signature on PDF online feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You rapidly access the digital signature on PDF online functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature on PDF online feature:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of utilizing the digital signature on PDF online feature on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!