Get Started with eSignature: E Signature Apps
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use e signature apps feature
Is your company ready to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature gathering turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the intuitive interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Take the following steps below to use the e signature apps functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal data and changing settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the e signature apps feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the move. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
E signature apps: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to utilize e signature apps. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with paperwork. Getting a complex eSignature solution is important for your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The platform provides lots of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Want to get the most out of e signature apps?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and benefit from e signature apps from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications happening within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Make team folders, add employees, and include records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have e signature apps, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with superior signing guidance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I utilize the e signature apps and manage paperwork digitally?To utilize the e signature apps, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that includes the features your business needs to achieve its goals. Regardless of what software you choose, make sure it’s set up to match the regulations and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the e signature apps?To rapidly get the e signature apps, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the e signature apps?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the e signature apps?For additional details on the e signature apps, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the e signature apps without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use e signature apps even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for e signature apps
How to complete and sign documents online
Finding advanced e signature apps features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an intuitive interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the e signature apps feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the e signature apps feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the e signature apps feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the e signature apps feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the e signature apps feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the e signature apps features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the e signature apps features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your paperwork using the e signature apps feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the e signature apps functionality but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the e signature apps capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert additional fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you utilize the e signature apps and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the e signature apps feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the e signature apps feature:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the e signature apps functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the e signature apps functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the e signature apps feature:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the e signature apps feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!