Try Seamless eSignatures: Electronic Signature for Word
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use electronic signature for Word feature
Is your organization ready to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the electronic signature for Word functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and altering settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't be easier to use the electronic signature for Word feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even when on the move. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Electronic signature for Word: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to utilize electronic signature for Word. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documentation. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your organization. If you want professional document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service provides many features for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the best from electronic signature for Word?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take full advantage of electronic signature for Word from any place.
- Monitor documents. Know about modifications taking place within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Build group folders, invite workers, and add files to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have electronic signature for Word, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with sophisticated signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I utilize the electronic signature for Word and handle paperwork electronically?To use the electronic signature for Word, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the features your company needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which service you choose, make sure it’s established to meet the polices and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the electronic signature for Word?To quickly get the electronic signature for Word, try a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the electronic signature for Word?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the electronic signature for Word?To understand more about the electronic signature for Word, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the electronic signature for Word without creatung an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use electronic signature for Word even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for electronic signature for Word
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Finding powerful electronic signature for Word capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an intuitive interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature for Word functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the electronic signature for Word functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the electronic signature for Word functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature for Word feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the electronic signature for Word feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the electronic signature for Word capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature for Word features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to manage your documents using the electronic signature for Word feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the electronic signature for Word capabilities but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature for Word capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you use the electronic signature for Word and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the electronic signature for Word feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature for Word feature:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the electronic signature for Word feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the electronic signature for Word functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature for Word functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of utilizing the electronic signature for Word functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!