Unlock the Power of eSignature: eSign App
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use eSign app feature
Is your business willing to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
Take the following steps listed below to use the eSign app functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't be simpler to use the eSign app feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the go. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESign app: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to utilize eSign app. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with paperwork. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your business. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The platform offers dozens of functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the best from eSign app?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting stuff of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take full advantage of eSign app from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes taking place within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Embed your process into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build team folders, invite employees, and add more files to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives on the market that have eSign app, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with sophisticated signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I use the eSign app and manage paperwork electronically?To make use of the eSign app, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the things your company needs to achieve its targets. No matter which service you select, make sure it’s established to meet the regulations and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the eSign app?To rapidly receive the eSign app, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the eSign app?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the eSign app?To understand more about the eSign app, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSign app without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSign app even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for eSign app
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Finding powerful eSign app capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign app functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and using the eSign app functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the eSign app functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign app feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the eSign app feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the eSign app functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign app capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your documents using the eSign app feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go by means of the eSign app functionality but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign app features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you apply the eSign app and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the eSign app functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign app functionality:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the eSign app functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the eSign app functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign app functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of using the eSign app functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!