Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: eSign on Google Docs
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use eSign on Google Docs feature
Is your business willing to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Take the following steps listed below to use the eSign on Google Docs functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and altering settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't be simpler to use the eSign on Google Docs feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the move. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESign on Google Docs: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to take advantage of eSign on Google Docs. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documents. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your organization. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The service delivers many functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Would like to get the most from eSign on Google Docs?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take advantage of eSign on Google Docs from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications taking place within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your beloved apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Make team folders, add employees, and add more files to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have eSign on Google Docs, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with innovative signing guidance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How can I use the eSign on Google Docs and manage paperwork digitally?To use the eSign on Google Docs, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the things your company needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. Regardless of what service you select, make sure it’s established to match the polices and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the eSign on Google Docs?To quickly get the eSign on Google Docs, try a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the eSign on Google Docs?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the eSign on Google Docs?For more information on the eSign on Google Docs, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSign on Google Docs without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSign on Google Docs even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for eSign on Google Docs
How to fill out and sign documents online
Getting powerful eSign on Google Docs features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign on Google Docs functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the eSign on Google Docs functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the eSign on Google Docs feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign on Google Docs feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the eSign on Google Docs feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the eSign on Google Docs capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign on Google Docs features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to handle your paperwork utilizing the eSign on Google Docs feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the eSign on Google Docs functionality but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign on Google Docs capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add more fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you utilize the eSign on Google Docs and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the eSign on Google Docs functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign on Google Docs functionality:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the eSign on Google Docs functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You easily access the eSign on Google Docs features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign on Google Docs functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of utilizing the eSign on Google Docs functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!