Start Your eSignature Journey: eSign Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to eSign signature
Every business requires signatures, and every business is looking to enhance the process of collecting them. Get accurate document managing with airSlate SignNow. You can eSign signature, build fillable templates, customize eSignature invites, send signing hyperlinks, collaborate in teams, and a lot more. Learn how to simplify the collection of signatures digitally.
Complete the following steps listed below to eSign signature in minutes:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't get any easier to eSign signature than that. Also, you can install the free airSlate SignNow app to the mobile device and access your account from any location you might be without being tied to your desktop computer or workplace. Go digital and start signing contracts online.
How it works
Rate your experience
Scale your workflow and eSign signature with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to be able to eSign signature. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documents. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service offers many functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. eSign signature with airSlate SignNow for advanced document workflows.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and eSign signature from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications occurring within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates as well as find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Build group folders, invite workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that help you to eSign signature, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with sophisticated signing assistance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I eSign signature and manage documents digitally?To eSign signature, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. Regardless of what software you select, make sure it’s set up to match the rules and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to eSign signature?To quickly eSign signature, use a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Can I eSign signature without registeringan account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can eSign signature even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
Do I need witnesses to eSign signature?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where do you need to eSign signature?To eSign signature, you need to create a signature with airSlate SignNow. Then open your template and eSign it with the My Signature tool.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Ways to eSign signature with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and sign paperwork online
airSlate SignNow enables you to easily eSign signature and handle your paperwork online with 24/7-access your records. The tool has a straightforward-to-use interface, so it will take you only a couple of clicks to accomplish your work.
Follow the actions below to eSign signature:
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or create it and start a free trial.
- Click the Upload or Create button to add a file that requires eSigning.
- Open the file and complete it with the editing options available.
- Put the My Signature field where it should appear and select how you wish to sign.
- Enter your name, draw it, or upload an image of your signature.
- Click Save and Close to finish editing.
It’s easy to eSign signature with airSlate SignNow. Once you complete modifying your documents, they will become available for you in your account any time you need them.
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
If you prefer working in Google Chrome, you can eSign signature faster than ever. airSlate SignNow offers a specific extension for the Chrome browser that helps you deal with your documents without switching between numerous tabs and tools.
Follow the actions below to eSign signature:
- Navigate to Chrome Web Store and set up the airSlate SignNow extension.
- Right-click on a link to a web form and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Fill out the blanks and add extra fillable fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature where it should appear and select your preferred way of signing.
- Click on Save and Close to finish editing the file.
Not only can you eSign signature with airSlate SignNow but also make multi-usable templates. Save hours of your business time with advanced eSignature features embedded right into your browser settings.
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Instead of constantly downloading or printing email attachments that need to be signed, you can easily avoid it and eSign signature. The solution is to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and manage your paperwork in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the steps below to eSign signature:
- Open Google Workspace Marketplace and find the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Set up the tool and provide access to your Gmail account.
- Open an email with an attached form and click on the blue S icon.
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or create it to continue.
- Click UPLOAD to open the editor or use the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete, eSign, and save modifications to your file with a corresponding option.
Our add-on for Gmail is an excellent solution for everyone who receives tons of documentation for eSigning by email. It’s safe, fast, and user-friendly, enabling you to manage your paperwork more effectively. Give it a try!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
There’s no need to set up additional software on your mobile device to eSign signature. airSlate SignNow eSignature solution works from the cloud and can be easily utilized from any mobile device from a browser.
Follow the steps below to eSign signature:
- Go to the www.signnow.com web site in your mobile browser.
- Register for an account or log in if you already have one.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file to the editor.
- Complete the form and add additional fields for others to fill out if necessary.
- Utilize the My Signature tool to eSign your sample.
- Click on Save and Close to finish editing.
Once you eSign signature with airSlate SignNow, you can share completed paperwork with partners and customers, rapidly collect legally-binding eSignatures via email or signing links, create templates, and many more. Save time and effort and deal with your forms effectively!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need to eSign signature while on the go, airSlate SignNow’s software for iOS devices comes in handy. It allows you to rapidly fill out forms, collect eSignatures, and close deals on your iPhone or iPad, even if you lose your internet connection.
Follow the steps below to eSign signature:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow eSignature application on your device.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials.
- Import a file that needs eSignature with the Create button.
- Complete the form using the available tools for text, initials, and so on.
- Utilize the Signature key to eSign your file in a preferred way.
- Tap on Done when everything is ready.
When you eSign signature with airSlate SignNow, all your documents are safely stored in your account, so you can access them whenever you need. If you eSigned a copy or sent it for approval while being off the internet, simply sync your account when you’re online again to save adjustments. Try it now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
If you’re looking for an easy way to eSign signature on an Android-operated device, set up the airSlate SignNow app. It allows you to quickly complete and sign any document and forward it to others for approval, even when you’re offline.
Follow the actions below to eSign signature with a smartphone:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the tool on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + option to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor → Myself or Myself and Others.
- Complete the blank fields, then tap on Signature and drop it where you need to eSign.
- Finish modifying your paperwork by tapping on the checkmark symbol (✔).
After you eSign signature, you can download the copy, email it to other parties to invite them to approve it, export it to the cloud, or make a template. airSlate SignNow makes it simple to deal with forms on a smartphone. Give it a try now!