Unlock the Power of eSignature: eSign Systems
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to use eSign systems feature
Is your business ready to eliminate inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
Follow the steps listed below to use the eSign systems functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It couldn't be simpler to use the eSign systems feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the signNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the run. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESign systems: Level up your workflow with signNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to take advantage of eSign systems. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with documents. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for your organization. If you want expert document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give signNow a shot.
signNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution provides many features to create eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can utilize. Want to get the most from eSign systems?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Install the mobile app and take advantage of eSign systems from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Know about changes going on in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your favorite programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Make team folders, add workers, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have eSign systems, but signNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with advanced signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How do I use the eSign systems and manage documents digitally?To utilize the eSign systems, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the features your business needs to achieve its objectives. No matter which software you choose, ensure it’s established to meet the rules and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the eSign systems?To quickly receive the eSign systems, use a cloud-based eSignature platform like signNow. Make the most of an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the eSign systems?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the eSign systems?For additional details on the eSign systems, discover signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose signNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSign systems without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from signNow can use eSign systems even if they don’t have a signNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
SignNow capabilities for eSign systems
How to fill out and sign forms online
Locating powerful eSign systems capabilities can be difficult unless you have a signNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign systems feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the eSign systems feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with signNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the eSign systems feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that expand your browser capabilities. Install the signNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the eSign systems feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the signNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the eSign systems feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with signNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. signNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the eSign systems features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign systems features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
signNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to deal with your paperwork using the eSign systems feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go utilizing the eSign systems capabilities but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. In that case, signNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign systems features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the eSign systems and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with signNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the eSign systems functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign systems functionality:
- Open App Store, find signNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the eSign systems functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You rapidly access the eSign systems functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow application on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign systems functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find signNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of using the eSign systems functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with signNow!