Start Your eSignature Journey: eSignature Download
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use eSignature download feature
Is your company ready to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Take the following steps below to use the eSignature download functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and altering settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't be simpler to use the eSignature download feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the move. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESignature download: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to take advantage of eSignature download. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with paperwork. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The service offers dozens of features to create eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the best from eSignature download?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and benefit from eSignature download from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes occurring in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Create group folders, add workers, and include files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature download, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with superior signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How can I use the eSignature download and manage documents electronically?To utilize the eSignature download, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. No matter which software you choose, make sure it’s established to meet the polices and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the eSignature download?To rapidly get the eSignature download, try a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the eSignature download?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the eSignature download?To learn more about the eSignature download, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSignature download without creatung an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSignature download even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for eSignature download
How to complete and sign documents online
Locating advanced eSignature download features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature download functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the eSignature download functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the eSignature download functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the eSignature download feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the eSignature download feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the eSignature download capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature download features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to handle your paperwork using the eSignature download feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the eSignature download functionality but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature download capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you apply the eSignature download and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the eSignature download functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature download functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the eSignature download feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You easily access the eSignature download functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature download functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of utilizing the eSignature download functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!