Start Your eSignature Journey: eSignature Features
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use eSignature features feature
Is your organization ready to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Follow the steps below to use the eSignature features functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and changing settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the eSignature features feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the run. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESignature features: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to utilize eSignature features. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is crucial for you and your company. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The platform offers lots of functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the most out of eSignature features?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting stuff of the past. Now you can create, send out, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take full advantage of eSignature features from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Know about modifications going on within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your favorite applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create team folders, invite employees, and include files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have eSignature features, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with innovative signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How do I use the eSignature features and manage documents electronically?To utilize the eSignature features, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. Regardless of what software you choose, ensure it’s set up to meet the rules and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the eSignature features?To quickly receive the eSignature features, use a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the eSignature features?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the eSignature features?For more information on the eSignature features, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSignature features without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSignature features even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for eSignature features
How to fill out and sign documents online
Finding powerful eSignature features capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature features functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and using the eSignature features functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the eSignature features feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature features feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the eSignature features feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the eSignature features features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature features features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your paperwork using the eSignature features feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go by means of the eSignature features capabilities but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature features capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add extra fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you apply the eSignature features and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the eSignature features functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature features functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the eSignature features functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the eSignature features functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature features functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of utilizing the eSignature features functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!